Windows 10: New settings page rolling out?

Discus and support New settings page rolling out? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] new setting page I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else? I know this new layout has been presented... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_anotheruser, Feb 8, 2020.

1. New settings page rolling out?

New settings page rolling out? jw_5_SFuCYcWJnD0F0jb-AOqvwkE8BFmXI6bifqJUME.jpg

new setting page

I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else?
    I know this new layout has been presented previously, but I didn't read about the rolling out anywhere.

Version 1909

OS build 18363.628

Insider Release Preview

submitted by /u/_anotheruser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_anotheruser, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2020
  4. New settings page rolling out?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

New settings page rolling out?

1. New settings page rolling out? - Similar Threads - settings page rolling

2. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  3. New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer: Happy 2021! The Yammer team has been busy over the past several weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some updates on previously announced features and experiences that are in the process of rolling out. Share to Yammer from SharePoint Soon, you’ll be...
  4. Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004: As title say i want ask is it normal that i have desktop pc and notebook, both with windows 10 2004 up to date on board, after install the recent optional update on notebook i get new settings UI with top header with user avatar, OneDrive and Updates shortcuts like on preview...
  5. New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web: NEW! Now you can schedule a mail to be sent at a later time or date using Outlook for web. Just drop down the "Send" button and choose "Send later" and then choose a date and time See also: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...rchterms=63665 Tweet — Twitter API...
  6. The new Microsoft Project rolls out to customers worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    The new Microsoft Project rolls out to customers worldwide: Editor’s note 10/29/2019: Links to product pages in select international markets will be live on October 30, 2019. With Microsoft 365, the world’s productivity cloud, we’re using the power of the cloud to help people and organizations achieve more. Last year, we shared our...
  7. page rolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page rolling: hi, i have a acer laptop,windows 10 on it,apps and web pages just keep rolling ,sometimes i can get it to stop by continually pressing page up button, anyone have any ideas please? thank you...
  8. New Features Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders This Spring

in Windows 10 News
    New Features Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders This Spring: Welcome to the new year Xbox Insiders! We have many new updates for you in the coming months and today the first set of features begins rolling out to the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. We’re adding some improvements to Xbox Game Pass Quests, smarter messages, and a few...
  9. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  10. Bing has a new Setting Page

in Browsers and Email
    Bing has a new Setting Page: As the title say's. You'll need to click the image a few time to view it all being it's an "Autoscroll Screenshot" it's very large: [img] 24020