Windows 10: New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

Discus and support New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone! After installing the KB4579311 update, I got this new panel in Windows 10 Settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tsartsa, Oct 17, 2020.

1. New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

/u/tsartsa, Oct 17, 2020

2. Settings Panel disappears

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community forums.

Let's check the issue by referring to the following suggestion. This will help us to diagnose the issue.

Use search and check if that helps:

• Click on search, then in Settings
    • Check if Settings available.
    You may create a new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “User Accounts” and click on “Manage another Account”.

• Click on “Add a new user in PC Settings”. Follow the on screen directions to complete the process.

• Once this is done, login to the new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.
    Hope this helps you. Please do let us know if you need further help.

Ganesh Achar B, Oct 17, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Oct 17, 2020
  4. New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

1. New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear? - Similar Threads - Settings Panel disappear

2. How to make notification panels larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make notification panels larger?: How do I make notification panels larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-notification-panels-larger/2f5033bf-360f-4546-b007-2d23a4b35fe9
  3. how do i make my roblox settings not be touch settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my roblox settings not be touch settings?: hello! i have an hp envy touch screen laptop, and i currently have windows 11 installed. whenever i play roblox, the settings are always defaulted on touch controls like you’d see on the phone, even when i’m playing with my keyboard. is there a way i can fix this? thanks!...
  4. how do i make my roblox settings not be touch settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make my roblox settings not be touch settings?: hello! i have an hp envy touch screen laptop, and i currently have windows 11 installed. whenever i play roblox, the settings are always defaulted on touch controls like you’d see on the phone, even when i’m playing with my keyboard. is there a way i can fix this? thanks!...
  5. How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?: The first screenshot at the top I took is my task barbut if you look carefully I want it this way, can you help if I ask how I can do it all this way one by one I have marked?...
  6. How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?

How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?: The first screenshot at the top I took is my task barbut if you look carefully I want it this way, can you help if I ask how I can do it all this way one by one I have marked?...
  7. New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tsartsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd4edq/new_settings_panel_how_do_i_make_it_disappear/
  8. How do I restore sound settings to default in control panel?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore sound settings to default in control panel?: I have a laptop with Windows 10 1909. I wanted to record internal audio from my phone using Audacity on my laptop. To get Audacity working, I had to make some changes in sound settings from Control panel. The changes made were not fruitful because when I start recording I...
  9. I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.: [ATTACH] My Windows is Pro and version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-to-how-to-make-the-settings-panel/da3175f5-1eb9-48b4-9054-ca54291518d6
  10. Removed settings make Control Panel crash?

Removed settings make Control Panel crash?: Hello all, Over time, Microsoft is migrating more and more settings from the Control Panel to the Settings app of Windows 10 but this led to a few bugs in Control Panel. For example, when opening Control Panel and searching for the following option: [img] Clicking this...