Windows 10: NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

Discus and support NEW SETUP GONE WRONG in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Obakeng Mthombeni, Nov 18, 2021.

1. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest" and it says not enabled. Please help

:)

Obakeng Mthombeni, Nov 18, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Add New Local User Fails with "Something went wrong" message

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Did you use the same Microsoft account to setup user account on this computer?
    I would suggest you to create a new local user account using the below steps

Steps:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key + R

• And type netplwiz and click ok.
    This will open user account window click add and follow the onscreen instruction to create a new local account.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2021
  4. tasha221 Win User

NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

Windows Setup Gone

Hello! I started downloading Windows 10 yesterday morning and it took all day to download (simply because my internet was lagging horribly) and finally it was done downloading and going through the rest of the steps. I got to the downloading updates part and it was taking quite a while and since it was late I just went to bed and decided to finish in the morning. Well when I got up this morning my computer had restarted sometime during the night and the Windows 10 setup is gone. *cry I opened the Media Tool thing and it just started downloading Windows all over again. Is there any what to open it where it left off or am I just stuck starting from scratch?? Thanks!

tasha221, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

1. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG - Similar Threads - SETUP GONE WRONG

2. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEW SETUP GONE WRONG: I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest"...
  3. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW SETUP GONE WRONG: I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest"...
  4. Mobifi gone wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobifi gone wrong: I have a mobile wifi. When I connect it to computer, it is getting recognized as a cd drive. Can somebody please explain Step by step what I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobifi-gone-wrong/1f16ba47-b243-4fb0-8029-7219319defec
  5. Update Gone Wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Gone Wrong: On Saturday, I woke up to all of my files deleted, or at least I thought. I took my computer into the Geek Squad, where they informed me that MS had an update and it sent all of my files to the recycle bin! I was able to restore my files, but I have lost the ability to open...
  6. What's gone wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's gone wrong?: Hi Can anyone help, please? My PC was working fine last time i used it 2 days ago. But today it starts with black screen with just a cursor, which sits there for around 5 minutes. Then take another 5 minutes to get to the login screen. After logging in and waiting...
  7. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: I have a Toshiba laptop and i went to update it and it is now stuck in a loop of the welcome Toshiba screen with a loading circle then it says ''attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer'' can someone help please, thank you....
  8. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: Why did my settings get messed up when I updated to windows format 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-gone-wrong/903608e0-f88e-462e-bb8c-19bfa1b4d220
  9. Reset gone wrong

Reset gone wrong: I was planning on selling my laptop acer aspire e14 windows 10 it froz at 14% for a couple of hours so I turned it off and back on again when I turned it on it came up administrator preparing windows it takes about 15 minutes then a message pops up saying...
  10. Windows Setup Gone

Windows Setup Gone: Hello! I started downloading Windows 10 yesterday morning and it took all day to download (simply because my internet was lagging horribly) and finally it was done downloading and going through the rest of the steps. I got to the downloading updates part and it was taking...