Windows 10: New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

Discus and support New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At its October Windows 10 event, Microsoft showed off a new taskbar-based My People feature. But tied to that is an improved Share experience, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

Read more: New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 27, 2016

2. Yay! Now I can share my ghetto face across the world.

:)

RubberDucky, Nov 27, 2016
  3. update proplame

It happen with me as well, and somebody told me to connect my phone to the power and let it for few hours to refresh the license on the phone and it worked, but don't connect on the computer it must be on the electricity.

All the best.

Share Experience, Nov 27, 2016
  4. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

how do I delete a second outlook account on my windows 8 nokia phone?

Hello Will.

For you to delete the second account just need to go to settings>email+account, then tap and hold the 2 account until the option delete appear.

To delete an email account

• In the App list, tap Settings
      New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then tap
      Email + accounts.

• Tap and hold the account you want to delete, tap Delete, then tap
      Delete again.

All the best.

Share Experience, Nov 27, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    If it doesn't include the only share that I use(G+.... yes I use G+, and only G+*Tongue) the old or new share options are pretty useless to me, other than the Microsoft & Windows options. I still refuse to get a Freak Book or Twit account.

Cliff S, Nov 27, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    It sort of works in a 'half-baked' manner.

Edwin, Nov 27, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Icons now look normal in the new Share UI:

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

1. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Share Experience Coming

2. Windows 10 21H1 is coming soon, here are the new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H1 is coming soon, here are the new features: Microsoft has confirmed that this fall’s feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be identical to the already-available May 2020 Update (version 2004). If the typical upgrade scheduled is followed again, we’ll see Windows 10 21H1 update in the Spring of 2021, but rumours suggest...
  3. Shared experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared experience: What is shared experience? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experience/5b25db58-043b-40aa-8c42-d6e2eb220569
  4. Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alan976 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dbhcov/windows_10_1909_coming_soon_here_are_the_new/
  5. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  6. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...
  7. Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New Devices: We are excited to be in Berlin at IFA 2015, where consumer electronics and appliance makers from around the world are sharing their latest product and technology innovations. We’re pleased to support our partners who have announced new Windows 10 devices that will be...
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 7499
  9. New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update: Here we’ll describe how we’ve made sharing in Windows 10 Creators Update better than ever before. In addition to refreshing the entire Share experience to make it easier to use, we’ve added new features and capabilities for developers. In this blog post, we’ll guide you...
  10. Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365: We’re pleased to announce an update to the Office 365 people profile experience under Delve, which consolidates the profile and activity pages to make it easier for you to discover relevant content, connect with your colleagues and find experts inside your organization. Watch...