Windows 10: New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

Discus and support New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re updating the interface you use to share files from Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New fonts intended to help improve reading speed now available in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Accessibility settings are now easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Accessibility settings are now easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms - Similar Threads - sharing dialog Google

2. Spam on Google Slides and Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Spam on Google Slides and Drive: Hello. I keep getting random spam on Google Slides and Drive. I have removed much of my files on these places but still got one hit today. Is tthere a way to lock these down? I couldn't see anything obvious. 175604
  3. attaching docs and sharing docs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attaching docs and sharing docs: Hello, I am unable to attach emails and share docs via email. Jane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-docs-and-sharing-docs/12520def-5747-4500-afda-963bcce46076
  4. Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android with Dark theme support. Dark theme will intelligently adjust the product interface and user-generated content in ways that can make it more usable in low-light environments and save...
  5. New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: What’s changing We’re updating the user interface for comments and action items in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps for Android. Some of the changes you may notice include: Larger, clearer interface to make it easier to see comments and...
  6. New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary The Google Fonts team has teamed up with Thomas Jockin to create a series of fonts that are aimed at improving reading speed. To learn more about the research behind this initiative, see here for more details. [ATTACH] These fonts take into account...
  7. Google Drive & Docs question

Google Drive & Docs question: basically lm looking for a solution that allows me to edit text files, Google Docs seems to meet my requirements for being able to edit text files, but it dosnt copy those edits to the text files stored on my Drive, essentially l have two text files with notes etc that l want...
  8. Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary It’s now easier to discover accessibility features like screen reader support, braille support, and screen magnifier support in Docs, Sheets, and Slides. While these accessibility features were previously available, they required additional steps to...
  9. Google Docs

Google Docs: Just curious. Does anyone here use Google Docs?? 121552
  10. P)rinting of Google sheets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P)rinting of Google sheets: how do a print a partial document in google sheets https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-of-google-sheets/18ae04ea-d34a-44b5-bd81-4f6bc8c04584

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new google share dialog