Windows 10: New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

Discus and support New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hey Insiders! My name is Jessica and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. When I’m working in Office, sometimes it’s hard to express... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

Source: Sketchy Shapes for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel - Office Insider Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

Source: Announcing the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing January feature update in Office 365 for Windows 10 Mobile

Source: Announcing the January feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel - Similar Threads - Sketchy Shapes feature

2. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  3. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  4. Excel, Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  5. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  6. Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365: Hi Insiders! My name is Tracy and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. Office provides a large selection of equations and symbols but it can often be difficult to find the desired symbol and add it quickly into your work. Though PowerPoint has long...
  7. October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

in Windows 10 News
    October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available: The October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: October 25, 2018 Package versions: 17.0 (11001.20064) for Word,...
  8. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...
  9. Windows 10 and Office 365 Excel and Word Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 and Office 365 Excel and Word Issue: I have repeated a Clean Reinstall and Install of Office 365 twice trying to remedy this problem without success. I have an Excel Workbook file and a Word File saved with password protection. After opening them I can make changes however when I try to save the I get an...
  10. New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word

in Windows 10 News
    New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word: Beginning with the November and December 2014 updates for Microsoft Office 2013 and 2010, several enhancements are being added to the Document Inspector, also known as the “Check for Issues” tool in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. The Document Inspector helps you to prepare your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shape outline skteched powerpoint 365