Windows 10: New Sky Router

Discus and support New Sky Router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i have been having a few problems with my internet connection and my service provider (Sky) posted me a new Sky Q router, by the way i don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sam02, Feb 11, 2019.

1. sam02 Win User

New Sky Router

Hi i have been having a few problems with my internet connection and my service provider (Sky) posted me a new Sky Q router, by the way i don't have sky Q just the sky plus box.
    But before the new router arrived the problem sorted its self out, i also use some devolo 500 units and they don't seem to like the sky Q router

So is there any benefit in using the sky Q router over my old one.

The problem is getting the devolo 500 units to forget the old router my old network is still visible to them

:)

sam02, Feb 11, 2019
  2. gillybe Win User

N95 WiFi Sky router prob

Yes I have this problem and I have asked about this on another forum.

So, does anyone know how I can actually to get to the details of my Sky Router on my pc?

I am not very technically minded so I need step by step advice.New Sky Router ;)

Thanks

gillybe, Feb 11, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    Sky Q router and Devolo

Hi can someone help please

I have been running a Sky router and Devolo 500+ Duo for some time now with no problems.
    But Sky has sent me a new SkyQ router and the base unit of the Delolo will not connect to the new router no matter what I try.
    On running the Devolo Cockpit it says (no local PLC device found)?

sam02, Feb 11, 2019
  4. New Sky Router

sky router problems.

Hi my daughters sky router isn't working right according to sky but they want £60.00 for a new router plus £10.00 for delivery can she use any router if so any ideas of what one as she uses fibre.

cookiemonster, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

New Sky Router

1. New Sky Router - Similar Threads - Sky Router

2. GPU usage sky rockets to 100% when idle and doesn't show the applications that are using my gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage sky rockets to 100% when idle and doesn't show the applications that are using my gpu: when on idle my gaming laptop's fans would spin randomly and super quickly and when i go to the task manager it shows 100% gpu usage and then it goes to 0% suddenly in the blink of an eye and it refuses to show me what processes are using 100% i have tried everything to check...
  3. GPU usage sky rockets to 100% when idle and doesn't show the applications that are using my gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU usage sky rockets to 100% when idle and doesn't show the applications that are using my gpu: when on idle my gaming laptop's fans would spin randomly and super quickly and when i go to the task manager it shows 100% gpu usage and then it goes to 0% suddenly in the blink of an eye and it refuses to show me what processes are using 100% i have tried everything to check...
  4. Have a new laptop and it’s asking fora network security key for sky , what is this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a new laptop and it’s asking fora network security key for sky , what is this.: Have a new laptop and it’s asking for a network security key for sky what is this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-new-laptop-and-its-asking-fora-network/5619e59b-adb8-4c89-adc6-83253f3e66f5
  5. Have a new laptop and it’s asking fora network security key for sky , what is this.

Have a new laptop and it’s asking fora network security key for sky , what is this.: Have a new laptop and it’s asking for a network security key for sky what is this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-new-laptop-and-its-asking-fora-network/5619e59b-adb8-4c89-adc6-83253f3e66f5
  6. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

Sky Go in slow motion with no sound: I have seen this is a problem on a previous thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950Sky Go has suddenly gone into slow motion, no buffering, no soundI have tried the advice given including...
  7. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky Go in slow motion with no sound: I have seen this is a problem on a previous thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950Sky Go has suddenly gone into slow motion, no buffering, no soundI have tried the advice given including...
  8. Sky Q router and Devolo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sky Q router and Devolo: Hi can someone help please I have been running a Sky router and Devolo 500+ Duo for some time now with no problems. But Sky has sent me a new SkyQ router and the base unit of the Delolo will not connect to the new router no matter what I try. On running the Devolo Cockpit it...
  9. Sky router and wi fi problems.

Sky router and wi fi problems.: I recently changed my graphics from an AD Radeon to an Nvidea Geoforce graphics card and I have since not been able to connect my pc to the Internet. I run my sky router by lead direct from my pc but it doesn't want to connect. It is most frustrating, as the wifi is working...
  10. Lost network computers after new sky router or Windows Update

Lost network computers after new sky router or Windows Update: Hi i have been suffering slow WiFi speeds for a while now and sky have replaced my router. I have two computers both running windows 10 with the latest build Now since i started with this router i have lost my home network and i have not changed anything on the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use devolo with sky q

2. new sky router problems

3. no local PLC device found

4. no local plc device found devolo