Windows 10: New Sky Router

Discus and support New Sky Router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i have been having a few problems with my internet connection and my service provider (Sky) posted me a new Sky Q router, by the way i don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sam02, Feb 11, 2019.

1. sam02 Win User

New Sky Router

Hi i have been having a few problems with my internet connection and my service provider (Sky) posted me a new Sky Q router, by the way i don't have sky Q just the sky plus box.
    But before the new router arrived the problem sorted its self out, i also use some devolo 500 units and they don't seem to like the sky Q router

So is there any benefit in using the sky Q router over my old one.

The problem is getting the devolo 500 units to forget the old router my old network is still visible to them

:)

sam02, Feb 11, 2019
  2. gillybe Win User

N95 WiFi Sky router prob

Yes I have this problem and I have asked about this on another forum.

So, does anyone know how I can actually to get to the details of my Sky Router on my pc?

I am not very technically minded so I need step by step advice.New Sky Router ;)

Thanks

gillybe, Feb 11, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    Sky Q router and Devolo

Hi can someone help please

I have been running a Sky router and Devolo 500+ Duo for some time now with no problems.
    But Sky has sent me a new SkyQ router and the base unit of the Delolo will not connect to the new router no matter what I try.
    On running the Devolo Cockpit it says (no local PLC device found)?

sam02, Feb 11, 2019
  4. New Sky Router

sky router problems.

Hi my daughters sky router isn't working right according to sky but they want £60.00 for a new router plus £10.00 for delivery can she use any router if so any ideas of what one as she uses fibre.

cookiemonster, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

New Sky Router

1. New Sky Router - Similar Threads - Sky Router

2. I have installed Sky Go and been told to swap a device to enable me to watch. How do I do this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have installed Sky Go and been told to swap a device to enable me to watch. How do I do this?: How do I swap a device on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-installed-sky-go-and-been-told-to-swap-a/fac2eaa7-b0cf-4cd6-a761-cc5e732de8fd
  3. SKY Users -- sneaky issue after SKY GO update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKY Users -- sneaky issue after SKY GO update: Hi folks looks like some of these streaming services are getting a bit tougher -- they don't seem to like you attempting to save a show so you can watch it later After latest sky go update (and you can't avoid the update) -- it's actually easy to bypass but that's another...
  4. Sky Q router and Devolo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sky Q router and Devolo: Hi can someone help please I have been running a Sky router and Devolo 500+ Duo for some time now with no problems. But Sky has sent me a new SkyQ router and the base unit of the Delolo will not connect to the new router no matter what I try. On running the Devolo Cockpit it...
  5. sky go app problems with cisco videogaurd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sky go app problems with cisco videogaurd: can anyone help please? everytime I try to install sky go it says my computer cant run cisco videogaurd,WHY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-app-problems-with-cisco-videogaurd/19329efb-c83d-444b-bf76-cbce12099ff4
  6. Netflix now on SKY Q boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netflix now on SKY Q boxes: Hi folks SKY Q customers can get NETFLIX now 100% LEGALLY on SKY Q boxes including miniboxes -- this saves having to mess about with laptops / tablets / casting from phones / using roku and amazon fire TV boxes. I'm all in favour of minimizing boxes and dongles attached to...
  7. Windows 10 Netwrok Issue with SKY Silver Box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Netwrok Issue with SKY Silver Box: When I did the update I had no problems however post the update my BroadBand seemed very slow. After some investigation I found that Network Discovery appeared to have switched on the Sky Hub on the Sky Silver box. My network seemed to show I was still getting my BroadBand...
  8. Sky Go not running under Windows

Sky Go not running under Windows: I have no problem using Sky Go on my Ipad but it won’t run at all on my laptop under Windows 10. The app seems to check for updates, then download them and then time out. I have tried to unisnstall and reiinstall. I have also, following some suggestions online, deleted...
  9. Sky router and wi fi problems.

Sky router and wi fi problems.: I recently changed my graphics from an AD Radeon to an Nvidea Geoforce graphics card and I have since not been able to connect my pc to the Internet. I run my sky router by lead direct from my pc but it doesn't want to connect. It is most frustrating, as the wifi is working...
  10. Lost network computers after new sky router or Windows Update

Lost network computers after new sky router or Windows Update: Hi i have been suffering slow WiFi speeds for a while now and sky have replaced my router. I have two computers both running windows 10 with the latest build Now since i started with this router i have lost my home network and i have not changed anything on the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no local plc device found devolo