Windows 10: New Skype features boost productivity and enrich chat experience

Discus and support New Skype features boost productivity and enrich chat experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We recently introduced several features that help you boost your productivity when sending messages in Skype* and enrich your overall chat experience.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Skype features boost productivity and enrich chat experience

Source: New Skype features boost your productivity and enrich your chat experience | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

Source...

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Source...

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Skype features currently being worked on

Source: Thank you for your Skype Feedback - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. New Skype features boost productivity and enrich chat experience - Similar Threads - Skype features boost

2. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  3. chat feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chat feature: how do i communicate with a live person via chat for Microsoft questions? all I seem to be able to get is the virtual chat which does not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-feature/79fa7958-e76e-4529-98f1-208fd414cb20
  4. Skype chat synchronization issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype chat synchronization issue: Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B. Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?...
  5. New Skype for content creators feature available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype for content creators feature available: Skype is used worldwide as a tool for bringing callers into a variety of different podcasts, live streams, and TV shows. Today, we made it even simpler to bring your incoming audio and video calls to life with the Skype for content creators feature. Building off the Skype TX...
  6. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  7. A closer look at new Skype experience for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at new Skype experience for Windows 10: A few days back, Microsoft updated the old Skype app into a new UWP app built on React Native instead of XAML. The comes with the same design guidelines as seen on other platforms meaning it doesn’t follow the Fluent Design guidelines but it’s still much better than the old...
  8. Is there a Ready Boost or similar feature ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a Ready Boost or similar feature ?: From Vista up through Windows 7, there has been a program called Ready Boost which let you boost the RAM memory function using a flash drive or SD card. Is there anything similar in Windows 10 ? Thanks in advance, Tom 58968
  9. New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork: More than ever, effective teamwork is critical to your success. This month, we made the experience of working with others even better through the release of co-authoring in Excel, enhancements to Microsoft Teams, an updated Yammer app, and more. Read on for the details....
  10. Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi: Today we’re excited to announce Skype for Mac 7.0 as well as the preview for the new Skype for Windows – both of which have been redesigned to make it easier to chat and share. If you’re already using Skype on mobile, you’ll recognize some of these changes. We’ve made the...