Windows 10: New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins

Discus and support New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new collection of Skype for mobile add-ins were designed to help with group planning—like organizing a weekend getaway or buying tickets to see your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins

Source: Skype makes planning group travel and events easier with new TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins | Skype Blogs

Brink, Mar 19, 2018
  2. Edwin New Member

Hmmm..., I've got TripAdvisor but not StubHub!
    Must be a region availability thing.

:)

Edwin, Mar 19, 2018
  3. bkbb26 Win User
    Does Mobile Office support add-ins like Solver? If not, will it be available soon?

Does Mobile Office support add-ins like Solver? If not, will it be available soon?

bkbb26, Mar 19, 2018
  4. LucaM120 Win User

Suggestions for 808 PureView and Symbian Belle

Thank you guys..please add your suggestions to the list!! New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins ;)

TripAdvisor in Nokia Guide app is still not working from 2 months..it's very sad..

LucaM120, Mar 19, 2018
Thema:

1. New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins - Similar Threads - Skype Mobile TripAdvisor

2. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  3. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  4. Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated: Hi Have searched for an answer to this problem here and on google but am drawing a blank. Have seen something suggesting that I login to OWA (which I have never used) but other than that no joy. I have a number of addins that I do not use and wish to removed. Zoom, iCloud,...
  5. Msn.com + outlook.com+Mobile new EDGE + Skype

in Browsers and Email
    Msn.com + outlook.com+Mobile new EDGE + Skype: I am running on update version 19541 To begin with I didn't know where to place my question but I put it here. Today I found the new Edge installed on my cell phone. I don't remember downloading this but it was there.. I tried to enter with my MSN password but I had to...
  6. Skype is getting a new Spotify Add-in for insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype is getting a new Spotify Add-in for insiders: Skype Insiders are in for a treat as Microsoft has begun rolling out a new Spotify add-in for Skype version 8.26 and higher. Skype Insider twitter handle has just tweeted about this rollout. We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to #SkypeInsiders! You can preview...
  7. New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders. Starting today, the Skype Spotify Add-in will be gradually rolled out to all Skype Insiders in the United States on 8.26 builds and higher. Very soon to all Insiders around the world!...
  8. Outlook 365 Add-ins

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 Add-ins: I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I use my Microsoft e-mail address. *Sad Anyone know how to get them to work with non-Microsoft e-mail addresses? 107274
  9. Skype "mobile" query....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype "mobile" query....: All very much new territory for me this so apols in advance it it's a really dumb question....! I've already got Skype working ok on my Lenovo G50 laptop however it's the mobile phone "usage" if that's the right word that's confusing me. The problem is my ordinary mobile...
  10. The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

in Windows 10 News
    The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype: At Skype, we’re always looking for ways to add a little more flavor to your life—whether it’s by adding new features or exciting updates. Today, we are partnering with SAVEUR magazine to bring you the SAVEUR bot—just in time for the holidays. The SAVEUR bot will message...