Windows 10: New Spacing Padding with 21H2

Discus and support New Spacing Padding with 21H2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; These are both the same Applications window in List View. The top one is 20H2. The one underneath is from Dev Insider Build. The thought is it makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Drew1903, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

New Spacing Padding with 21H2

These are both the same Applications window in List View. The top one is 20H2. The one underneath is from Dev Insider Build. The thought is it makes things easier to see, more pleasant view, less eye strain.

New Spacing Padding with 21H2 161b03c2-298e-4c81-aa1a-79b834e7ac03?upload=true.png

Cheers,
    Drew
    New Spacing Padding with 21H2 5a5623ea-9d71-4c44-91bb-dcd3747563d3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Apr 12, 2021

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 12, 2021
  4. New Spacing Padding with 21H2

Touch Pad Not working

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

New Spacing Padding with 21H2

1. New Spacing Padding with 21H2 - Similar Threads - Spacing Padding 21H2

2. Creating New Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating New Storage Spaces: Hi all,So I am trying to create a new storage space, as my internal disk space is low. I was intending on using an external drive but wasn't too sure what was needed. When I looked on the support section for this option, it said even a USB drive should work but, for some...
  3. Creating New Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating New Storage Spaces: Hi all,So I am trying to create a new storage space, as my internal disk space is low. I was intending on using an external drive but wasn't too sure what was needed. When I looked on the support section for this option, it said even a USB drive should work but, for some...
  4. Creating New Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. spacing on word pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  6. spacing on word pad

spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  7. More padding/spacing in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More padding/spacing in File Explorer?: There's an option under tablet mode called "When I'm not using tablet mode". Under this, there is an option for making file explorer icons easier to touch which should allegedly give File Explorer more spacing/padding, similar to Win11. But it doesn't do anything for me. Is...
  8. Space & New Volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space & New Volume: I recently have been running low on space on my computer. I deleted useless files but it barely changes the amount of room on my pc. I tried to see if I could change to the "New Volume D:" Since it has over 920 GB of space but I am unsure how to change to it or how that would...
  9. Word Pad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Word Pad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  10. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d