Windows 10: New SSD Option

Discus and support New SSD Option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I successfully installed a SSD to my laptop and transfered my Windows 10 system and files. I still have my HDD in my computer, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by [Karelia], Sep 15, 2019.

1. [Karelia] Win User

New SSD Option

Hello everyone,

I successfully installed a SSD to my laptop and transfered my Windows 10 system and files. I still have my HDD in my computer, with its old Windows system files. Recently, I updated my laptop and apparently it installed the update on my HDD and not the SSD. When I restarted my computer, it booted with my HDD.

Is there any solution to delete the old Windows 10 from the HDD?

Thank you!

:)

[Karelia], Sep 15, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Not able to install new ISO on SSD

Thanks for this. I also had to delete my old Windows partition on my SSD due to existing MBR. Nice step-by-step Mark. *cake

pilsnermonkey, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New SSD Option

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

New SSD Option

1. New SSD Option - Similar Threads - SSD Option

2. NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...: My goal is to install and run W11 on my new M.2 SSD after making a variety of PC upgrades. Here's the sequence of events including all troubleshooting steps taken so far:- Made sure I was grounded the whole time.- Upgraded motherboard from an old AM3+ to an AM5, MSI pro...
  3. NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVMe SSD with clean W11 install not being listed as a UEFI boot option, but it shows up in...: My goal is to install and run W11 on my new M.2 SSD after making a variety of PC upgrades. Here's the sequence of events including all troubleshooting steps taken so far:- Made sure I was grounded the whole time.- Upgraded motherboard from an old AM3+ to an AM5, MSI pro...
  4. Help installing windows 11 - can’t see SSD in boot options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help installing windows 11 - can’t see SSD in boot options: Hi, I am building a new pc with these parts:cpu - amd ryzen 7 7800x3dmotherboard - gigabyte b650 gaming x axram - 4x 16 gb sticks 2 kits of G.SKILL Flare X5 Seriesgpu - amd 7800 xtssd - samsung 990 pro 2 tbMy SSD does not show in boot sequence or boot options even though it...
  5. Help installing windows 11 - can’t see SSD in boot options

Help installing windows 11 - can’t see SSD in boot options: Hi, I am building a new pc with these parts:cpu - amd ryzen 7 7800x3dmotherboard - gigabyte b650 gaming x axram - 4x 16 gb sticks 2 kits of G.SKILL Flare X5 Seriesgpu - amd 7800 xtssd - samsung 990 pro 2 tbMy SSD does not show in boot sequence or boot options even though it...
  6. What options are there to increase memory on built in SSD storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What options are there to increase memory on built in SSD storage?: Hi there, I have a z140c Mecer laptop that has a SSD built in storage, now I have no space, how can I increase the storage or get additoinal space?...
  7. What options are there to increase memory on built in SSD storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What options are there to increase memory on built in SSD storage?: Hi there, I have a z140c Mecer laptop that has a SSD built in storage, now I have no space, how can I increase the storage or get additoinal space?...
  8. What options are there to increase memory on built in SSD storage?

9. No option to boot from SSD in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to boot from SSD in BIOS: Hi.Recently I installed a 128GB SSD in my HP Pavillion gaming 15 ec009ax which earlier only had 1TB HDD installed. I migrated the Windows from HDD to SSD using the mini tool partition wizard but I can not set the SSD as the boot device in the BIOS. It only shows the HDD as...
  10. No option to boot from SSD in BIOS

No option to boot from SSD in BIOS: Hi.Recently I installed a 128GB SSD in my HP Pavillion gaming 15 ec009ax which earlier only had 1TB HDD installed. I migrated the Windows from HDD to SSD using the mini tool partition wizard but I can not set the SSD as the boot device in the BIOS. It only shows the HDD as...