Windows 10: New Stable Edge Version

Discus and support New Stable Edge Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to get the new edge public/stable version manually? Using v1909, got a cumulative update today, but edge isn't upgraded.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SoumyaBXG, Jan 15, 2020.

1. SoumyaBXG Win User

New Stable Edge Version

How to get the new edge public/stable version manually? Using v1909, got a cumulative update today, but edge isn't upgraded.

:)

SoumyaBXG, Jan 15, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Sharyn698 Win User

New Stable Edge Version

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

New Stable Edge Version

1. New Stable Edge Version - Similar Threads - Stable Edge Version

2. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....
  3. Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version: i am using Firefox ESR super stable version because Firefox ESR is super stable version more a lot than Firefox stable version What do you think? 182896
  4. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?: I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004?...
  5. Microsoft Edge - new version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge - new version: I have just installed this new version of Edge... Not particularly impressed with it... If I uninstall it, will the original version still be available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-new-version/fa308e6f-6045-4e40-a12e-f1818f9b3faa
  6. Collections are finally available in the Stable Microsoft Edge Version 81.0.416.53

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Collections are finally available in the Stable Microsoft Edge Version 81.0.416.53: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/robert712002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1379m/collections_are_finally_available_in_the_stable/
  7. New version of Edge

New version of Edge: Hello! I've downloaded and installed the new version of Edge. Now I find Windows 10 Mail no longer exists, my wallpaper has disappeared. In the start menu Mail has a line under it. When I click on it nothing happens, if I right click it I get an option of pinning to...
  8. Microsoft Edge new version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Edge new version: I want to revert back to my previous version of MS Edge. The new version, is a pain. I get a Windows Security Message for a Certificate and i can't get rid of it no matter what i do. i want to clear my browsing history and it won't do that. My previous version of MS Edge...
  9. Edge stable IE mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge stable IE mode: I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm trying to get IE mode working in the new Edge stable. I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise build 1903 and I'm using the recently released Edge stable. I've followed all the steps in this guide:...
  10. New version of Microsoft edge

New version of Microsoft edge: Can I download the new version edge to this computer. HP Pavilion the hard drive was changed and is now running windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-version-of-microsoft-edge/2c77089a-8249-4cb3-95c6-73bef6f26f98