Windows 10: New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel

Discus and support New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had updated my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 2004 20221.1000 build with the help of the Windows Insider Program. I was expecting to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PrasanthZK, Sep 27, 2020.

1. New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel

I had updated my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 2004 20221.1000 build with the help of the Windows Insider Program. I was expecting to get the new version windows 10 start menu. But It is not just there. I have tried fixing it in "Personalize". And I couldn't go back to the previous version of the windows 2004 August update. It says "This option is no longer available on this PC".

I have no problem with the stability of this OS build. It's fine and stable. I'd like to have the new start menu Like very other Windows enthusiast who wants to have this new feature. I hope I will get a fix for this issue.

:)

PrasanthZK, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Inspired By You - Start Menu in Windows 10 Insider

Source: Inspired By You - Start Menu - Windows Insider

Brink, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Pauli O Win User
    Stuck on Insider Preview?

Those linked instructions to opt-out are for old versions. This "Stop getting previews builds" will eventually get you out of getting previews, but it take some time. Now Dev channel is in build 20170 and next time when previews of next Windows versions
    reach these Dev channel builds is some time before 21H1 is released.

If you want to get out of previews and return to released version right now, your only option is to backup all your data and do a clean install using Media Creation Tool.

Download Windows 10

EDIT:

Next time you have questions concerning insider previews I recommend you to post those to Insider forum to get up to date information, not links to 3-5 years old out dated instructions.

Results in Windows Insider Program - Microsoft Community

Pauli O, Sep 27, 2020
  4. RuskinF Win User

New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel

New Start Menu not included in version W2004, then ?

Only people who are registered for the insider preview are the ones that have got the new start menu.

If you still want the new start menu then follow these steps:

1. Register with your Microsoft account, which is the same account you use for other Microsoft services, like email, Microsoft Office, or OneDrive. (Don't have a Microsoft account? Sign
      up now!
      ) You can also register for the Windows Insider Program for Business with your work account.
    2. Accept the terms of our Program Agreement and Privacy Statement and submit. Welcome to the Windows Insider Program!

RuskinF, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel

1. New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel - Similar Threads - Start menu insider

2. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25169 released to the Dev Channel

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25169 released to the Dev Channel: Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25169 has been released to the Dev Channel. It adds a new way to use Windows Spotlight, a Multi-App Kiosk Mode, and fixes many bugs. [ATTACH] What's new in Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25169 Windows Spotlight The update adds a new...
  3. Leaving windows insider dev channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving windows insider dev channel: Hello,I want to leave the windows 11 insider dev channel. The only way to do this is to reinstall windows 11, which will wipe all my files and software. I don't mind doing that, but the thing is I have dual-booted my laptop with Debian Linux and was wondering if this process...
  4. Leaving windows insider dev channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving windows insider dev channel: Hello,I want to leave the windows 11 insider dev channel. The only way to do this is to reinstall windows 11, which will wipe all my files and software. I don't mind doing that, but the thing is I have dual-booted my laptop with Debian Linux and was wondering if this process...
  5. Windows 11 Build 22526 released to the Insider Preview Dev Channel

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Build 22526 released to the Insider Preview Dev Channel: Microsoft has released Windows 11 Build 22526 to the Developer Channel. Let's see what the first Insider Preview of 2022 brings. [ATTACH] The announcement article mentions that the company is testing a windowed mode for Alt + Tab. The feature is only available for some...
  6. insider preview dev version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insider preview dev version: I have been in the insider program for some time, being new to this idea from microsoft at the time i inadvertantly joined the dev program hoping i may be able to help in some way. I now find after volenteering and helping I cannot leave without a clean install of windows I...
  7. insider preview dev version

insider preview dev version: I have been in the insider program for some time, being new to this idea from microsoft at the time i inadvertantly joined the dev program hoping i may be able to help in some way. I now find after volenteering and helping I cannot leave without a clean install of windows I...
  8. SSD is showing up as HDD in Windows 11 Insider preview Dev Channel

SSD is showing up as HDD in Windows 11 Insider preview Dev Channel: I switched to the dev channel of windows updates. I wanted to install the windows subsystem for android but when I try to install it from the microsoft store. It's showing I have HDD, u need SSD. But I have a built-in super-fast SSD. It's sad that even the Task Manager shows...
  9. Windows 11 insider preview for dev channel and their was an water mark on the desktop how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 insider preview for dev channel and their was an water mark on the desktop how...: How to Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark on Windows 11 Insider Preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-insider-preview-for-dev-channel-and/c1a3c766-6bb9-44ac-bf21-9963df8afa35
  10. Microsoft releases the first build of the Windows 11 Insider Preview to the Dev Channel,...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases the first build of the Windows 11 Insider Preview to the Dev Channel,...: Microsoft has released the first Windows 11 Insider Preview Build to users to test before the free upgrade lands this holiday season. An ISO for this update has not been released, and the announcement post doesn't mention if an image will be made available. [ATTACH] The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is 20221.1000 stable?