Windows 10: New Start - the creepy crawler

Discus and support New Start - the creepy crawler in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; --wgAsHWNRE 1826 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Sep 15, 2014.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

New Start - the creepy crawler

[youtube]--wgAsHWNRE[/youtube]

:)

2. Sqrly Win User

Why is bingbot trying to access my system?

• I am using Windows Firewall Control. It takes control of MY firewall away from Microsoft and gives it back to me. I started using this because every time I blocked a certain program "on my pc" manually, a new rule allowing it "on my pc"
      was created by Microsoft.

• Bingbot is a Web Crawler, why would Explorer.exe connect to a Web Crawler?.

New Start - the creepy crawler 10538728-e47d-444d-b6e3-0c19bf08b849.jpg

Sqrly, Sep 15, 2014
  3. Why some "DESKTOP-4P911QD" is my administrator?

I think I'm happy with it. New versions are far more creepy and with bigger issues in it.

How big is it in GB currency? ha ha ha...

CyborgBasumatary, Sep 15, 2014
  4. New Start - the creepy crawler

Indianatone, Sep 17, 2014
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    Yeah, not really. The new start menu has more functions.

6. Trust_No1 Win User
    I have said this before, but it appears as though the Start Menu only allows 14 menu entries before adding a scroll bar (I usually have 20+ programs).

I am just not that excited about Windows 9. And why should I pay again, just to re-install an OS that corrects a previous version?

Trust_No1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Start - the creepy crawler

1. New Start - the creepy crawler - Similar Threads - Start creepy crawler

2. What is this creepy "UnistackSvcGroup" with a number of processes and WHY IS IT LOGGED IN...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this creepy "UnistackSvcGroup" with a number of processes and WHY IS IT LOGGED IN...: Cleaning up and tweaking my window 10 box I stumbled upon MessagingService_44867, and then a number of other services (whose descriptions were uncomfortably vague) with _44867 at the end and all of them are initialized through svchost.exe so I cant remove these random...
  3. how to remove everything and start new

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove everything and start new: How to remove everything from this pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-everything-and-start-new/d44360b1-b6ad-4a0c-b6fa-4a3ac3c203b7
  4. New Computer Start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Computer Start-up: Hi - My name is Allie. I just purchased a new HP Touch Screen computer and I have to set up my preferences i.e., my internet provider, file transfer without dragging any viruses along, photo and favorites. My carrier is Comcast. I use the Norton protection program that is...
  5. New start menu corrupts with time

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New start menu corrupts with time: Upgraded to 10 on 30th July. Since then after about an hour the start menu words and icons become corrupted and unreadable. Only in the start menu, the Cortana box and the metro style tiles. Nowhere else is affected neither apps nor internet pages apart from the Photos app....
  6. Old / New problem with 'Start'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Old / New problem with 'Start': Hello, After a day's search for a solution, I write to you for some help. Recently I have updated a portable program - it does not need installation, only unzip to a folder, send the executable file to the desktop for a shortcut, that's it. (Name of the program is...
  7. new start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    new start menu: i dont like the new start menu. i expect to see the full munu when i click the start button but now only see the tiles and have to click the hamburger bar to get the menu up 6211
  8. Old / New problem with 'Start'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Old / New problem with 'Start': Hello, As you know, and sent several answers, I cannot unpin a tile from 'Start', I also spent some hours searching the net with no results. So I'm thinking... My recent Macrium backup is 11 Feb 2017 and I have to update the backup, if I backup now, the problem will remain...
  9. Remove Start Menu "New" messages?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Start Menu "New" messages?: Is there a way to prevent Windows 10 from showing the message "New" next to every single thing I install and keeping it there until I finally cave in and open it? This utterly pointless niggle is triggering my OCD like crazy! 12291
  10. How to Get Started with a New Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Get Started with a New Computer: My Windows 10 Dell XPS 8900 desktop tower is on its way. My current desktop runs Windows 7. Is there a written guide anywhere that can tell me what to do to get it set up? I had such a guide for Windows 7 and it was very helpful. Thanks, b 31991