New Start - the creepy crawler

Discus and support New Start - the creepy crawler in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; --wgAsHWNRE 1826 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Sep 15, 2014.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

[youtube]--wgAsHWNRE[/youtube]

:)

2. Sqrly Win User

Why is bingbot trying to access my system?

• I am using Windows Firewall Control. It takes control of MY firewall away from Microsoft and gives it back to me. I started using this because every time I blocked a certain program "on my pc" manually, a new rule allowing it "on my pc"
      was created by Microsoft.

• Bingbot is a Web Crawler, why would Explorer.exe connect to a Web Crawler?.

10538728-e47d-444d-b6e3-0c19bf08b849.jpg

Sqrly, Sep 15, 2014
  3. CyborgBasumatary Win User
    Why some "DESKTOP-4P911QD" is my administrator?

I think I'm happy with it. New versions are far more creepy and with bigger issues in it.

How big is it in GB currency? ha ha ha...

CyborgBasumatary, Sep 15, 2014
  4. Indianatone Win User

Indianatone, Sep 17, 2014
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    Yeah, not really. The new start menu has more functions.

6. Trust_No1 Win User
    I have said this before, but it appears as though the Start Menu only allows 14 menu entries before adding a scroll bar (I usually have 20+ programs).

I am just not that excited about Windows 9. And why should I pay again, just to re-install an OS that corrects a previous version?

Trust_No1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Start - the creepy crawler - Similar Threads - Start creepy crawler

1. BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts

in Windows 10 News
    BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts: Have had two occurrences of this BSOD but since the AOMEI product has previously been running for quite some time with no problem I think this was triggered by something else. I suspect that it has something to do with the "sleep" facility used by aVast Clean Up. 112535
  2. sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10: Hi sir I have an issue in my local PC after auto update windows 10, Ms SQL Server 2014 could not be started. and I have checked server, service could not be started. Error Message is windows could not start sql server(sqlexpress) service on lodal computererror 1053 the...
  3. Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script

in Windows 10 News
    Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script: I Created a few scripts that removes all bloat preinstalled and unpins everything, but some items remain... .Having trouble to create a script that will "uninstall / unpin" the following apps listed below from start Candy Crush Soda Saga Disney Magic Kingdoms Bubble Witch...
  4. Windows could not the start Peer Networking Grouping Service on Local Computer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not the start Peer Networking Grouping Service on Local Computer: [ATTACH] Although Microsoft removed Homegroup from Windows 10 v1803, you can find this feature in the older build of Windows 10 as well as Windows 8/7. If you are using any Windows version, which has Homegroup functionality but you are getting [...] This post Windows could...
  5. Audio Stuttering and not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 News
    Audio Stuttering and not starting up correctly: So I've had audio issues with my computer for a while now. THE ISSUE #1: The audio will stutter or sound like a buzz every now and again. The issue isn't consistent either. Some days it will be completely fine and I'll have no stuttering, other days it will do it within...
  6. Start Menu Customization

in Windows 10 News
    Start Menu Customization: Hi all If this post is a repeat of an existing topic, I apologize, I couldn't find anything in my searches. I'm trying to customize the Windows 10 start menu and I'm running into an issue with grouped boxes (the icons boxes created by placing one icon on top of another,...
  7. New update messes my start menu up

in Windows 10 News
    New update messes my start menu up: I tested to see if my menu works before I installed the new update, and it was working. After restart for the update I checked it again and it's missing. What is up with these updates that keep removing my start menu? This is getting to be a pain and to think I liked windows...
New Start - the creepy crawler solved