New Start - the creepy crawler

Discus and support New Start - the creepy crawler in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; --wgAsHWNRE 1826 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Sep 15, 2014.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

[youtube]--wgAsHWNRE[/youtube]

:)

2. Sqrly Win User

Why is bingbot trying to access my system?

• I am using Windows Firewall Control. It takes control of MY firewall away from Microsoft and gives it back to me. I started using this because every time I blocked a certain program "on my pc" manually, a new rule allowing it "on my pc"
      was created by Microsoft.

• Bingbot is a Web Crawler, why would Explorer.exe connect to a Web Crawler?.

New Start - the creepy crawler 10538728-e47d-444d-b6e3-0c19bf08b849.jpg

Sqrly, Sep 15, 2014
  3. CyborgBasumatary Win User
    Why some "DESKTOP-4P911QD" is my administrator?

I think I'm happy with it. New versions are far more creepy and with bigger issues in it.

How big is it in GB currency? ha ha ha...

CyborgBasumatary, Sep 15, 2014
  4. Indianatone Win User

Indianatone, Sep 17, 2014
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    Yeah, not really. The new start menu has more functions.

6. Trust_No1 Win User
    I have said this before, but it appears as though the Start Menu only allows 14 menu entries before adding a scroll bar (I usually have 20+ programs).

I am just not that excited about Windows 9. And why should I pay again, just to re-install an OS that corrects a previous version?

Trust_No1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New Start - the creepy crawler - Similar Threads - Start creepy crawler

2. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  3. Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.: Hi.....somehow I lost my original start page menu layout. I can access everything as before, but the layout is different and I have to click on more buttons etc. Is there a way I can get the original layout without doing a computer restore and having to 'customize' things...
  4. No thumbnails in start menu on start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    No thumbnails in start menu on start-up: Since the April update (the latest one didn’t brick my PC, for a change), most of the thumbnails in my Start menu have vanished when the computer starts up. I know how to reset thumbnails, and that is the solution, but what is the reason for Windows not loading thumbnails...
  5. Illustrator and Photoshop not starting due to 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Illustrator and Photoshop not starting due to 0xc000007b error: I recently installed Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on my Windows 10. Both programs are installed fine but won't open giving the following error. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I looked over the internet for...
  6. McAfee discovers new Windows 10 Cortana vulnerabilities that could manipulate locked systems

in Windows 10 News
    McAfee discovers new Windows 10 Cortana vulnerabilities that could manipulate locked systems: Today, McAfee has announced that it has discovered a new vulnerability in Windows 10’s Cortana digital assistant which could be used to manipulate locked systems with physical access. It’s worth noting that the two new flaws have been addressed as part of Microsoft’s August...
  7. New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders: [ATTACH] Beginning today Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead, Preview Alpha, and Preview Beta can begin using the new Shopping Cart feature in the Xbox Store! FEATURE DETAILS: You’ll now see a Cart icon in the Store which will navigate to the Shopping Cart. All game and app...
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17738 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17738 - August 14: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 (RS5) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC We fixed an issue where on Windows 10 in S Mode, launching Office in the Store might fail to...
  9. KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  10. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation: Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P1 gives users the style they want and the performance they need. [ATTACH] No company better...