Windows 10: New Start - the creepy crawler

Discus and support New Start - the creepy crawler in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; --wgAsHWNRE 1826 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Sep 15, 2014.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

New Start - the creepy crawler

[youtube]--wgAsHWNRE[/youtube]

:)

2. Sqrly Win User

Why is bingbot trying to access my system?

• I am using Windows Firewall Control. It takes control of MY firewall away from Microsoft and gives it back to me. I started using this because every time I blocked a certain program "on my pc" manually, a new rule allowing it "on my pc"
      was created by Microsoft.

• Bingbot is a Web Crawler, why would Explorer.exe connect to a Web Crawler?.

New Start - the creepy crawler 10538728-e47d-444d-b6e3-0c19bf08b849.jpg

Sqrly, Sep 15, 2014
  3. Why some "DESKTOP-4P911QD" is my administrator?

I think I'm happy with it. New versions are far more creepy and with bigger issues in it.

How big is it in GB currency? ha ha ha...

CyborgBasumatary, Sep 15, 2014
  4. New Start - the creepy crawler

Indianatone, Sep 17, 2014
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    Yeah, not really. The new start menu has more functions.

6. Trust_No1 Win User
    I have said this before, but it appears as though the Start Menu only allows 14 menu entries before adding a scroll bar (I usually have 20+ programs).

I am just not that excited about Windows 9. And why should I pay again, just to re-install an OS that corrects a previous version?

Trust_No1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Start - the creepy crawler

1. New Start - the creepy crawler - Similar Threads - Start creepy crawler

2. Weird and creepy virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird and creepy virus: I got a virus 4-5 years ago, it was kinda creepy and weird. So basically it changed my wallpaper to black and give me alot of notepad with encrypted message. I didn't lose anything from my computer.Can someone knew what type of virus is that thanks...
  3. Weird and creepy virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird and creepy virus: I got a virus 4-5 years ago, it was kinda creepy and weird. So basically it changed my wallpaper to black and give me alot of notepad with encrypted message. I didn't lose anything from my computer.Can someone knew what type of virus is that thanks...
  4. Emojis turned creepy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis turned creepy: Has anyone else experienced this because i cant find any guide or question about this anywhere. Basically my windows emojis have their eyelids removed and they look super creepy, this happened first in my laptop and now in my PC too. Can anyone help?...
  5. Emojis turned creepy

Emojis turned creepy: Has anyone else experienced this because i cant find any guide or question about this anywhere. Basically my windows emojis have their eyelids removed and they look super creepy, this happened first in my laptop and now in my PC too. Can anyone help?...
  6. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  7. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  8. my windows is creepy

9. Creepy Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creepy Malwarebytes: I uninstalled Malwarebytes a few days ago, and suddenly the app popped out in the show hidden icons and the apps at the start menu, it creeps me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/creepy-malwarebytes/ac713dd5-a962-4b6f-bd29-f4e68bab243a
  10. RDP Creepy Face

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RDP Creepy Face: Hello everybody! Something strange happened to me today. In an RDP session between Windows 10 and Win Server 2016, a black silluette briefly appeared and vanished fast. I found a Reddit post through google. However, the Reddit User could not give me an answer. That's why...