Windows 10: New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist

Discus and support New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Everyone now has the new feature for show all notes/hide all notes in the jumplist as of 3.7.106! It will let you quickly bring up all open notes. Let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist

Everyone now has the new feature for show all notes/hide all notes in the jumplist as of 3.7.106! It will let you quickly bring up all open notes. Let us know what you think!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mi...s/9nblggh4qghw

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Everyone now has the new feature for show all notes/hide all notes in the jumplist as of 3.7.106! It will let you quickly bring up all open notes. Let us know what you think!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mi...s/9nblggh4qghw

Brink, Jan 8, 2020
  3. How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

According to this UserVoice post,
    as of version 3.7.68 of Sticky Notes there should be an option in the jumplist (which opens when right-clicking the taskbar icon) to show or hide all open notes. However, I'm running version 3.7.106.0 and I'm not
    seeing these options in the jumplist. Does anyone else see them?

New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist c946c4ac-e571-466f-bb7b-3eb3bf45b110?upload=true.png

MarinMlinarevic, Jan 8, 2020
  4. New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist

Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

Hi there, I am from the Sticky Notes team. This is known, and caused by the way windowing works in Windows - if windows open when they are not in focus they will flash. One way to quickly resolve all of the flashing windows is to use our new "show all notes"
    option we added to the jumplist in 3.7.68 (now rolled out to everyone). To try this, right click on the Sticky Notes icon in the Windows taskbar to bring up the jumplist and click "Show all notes". This will bring all open notes to the foreground. To hide
    them again, click "Hide all notes" in the same menu.

More information: Sticky Notes on Twitter

Allie Rutherford [MSFT], Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes app

2. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  3. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  4. How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes: According to this UserVoice post,as of version 3.7.68 of Sticky Notes there should be an option in the jumplist which opens when right-clicking the taskbar icon to show or hide all open notes. However, I'm running version 3.7.106.0 and I'm not seeing these options in the...
  5. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...
  6. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  7. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  8. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  9. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  10. Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar

Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar: Very welcome. I love it myself. Click the tray once to see them. Click it twice for a new one.