Windows 10: New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features

Discus and support New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features

Source: Sticky Notes app page in Microsoft Store

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2017

2. Windows 10 ver 1703 where sticky notes does not work

A new update to windows 10 was installed. My Sticky Notes have disappeared. The Sticky Notes App/Program does not work. What now?

DiegoCruz1, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Migrating Sticky Notes from 7 to 10

Well, the sticky note app in Windows 8 and Windows 7 are win32 apps, while the sticky notes app in Windows 10 is an all new WRT app.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features

1. New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes app

2. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  3. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  4. Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!?

Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!?: If you look carefully, you can see an dark black X going through the notes on the Notes List. What is this and when did this get added? Why was it added? Someone who knows something about this, please kindly let us know down below. I would really appreciate it! [ATTACH]...
  5. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  6. Microsoft’s new Sticky Notes app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new Sticky Notes app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Microsoft recently launched Sticky Notes 3.0 for the Windows Insiders and today the company has started the public rollout of the app. The new revamped Sticky Notes experience is now rolling out to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update machines and it comes with the following...
  7. New Sticky Notes 3.0 features coming to Windows 10 Insiders Skip Ahead

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes 3.0 features coming to Windows 10 Insiders Skip Ahead: Sticky Notes v3.0 is coming to #SkipAhead ring of Windows soon. We cannot wait to share the details with you #WindowsInsiders! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] Part 1. Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a...
  8. Can't make a new Sticky Note

Can't make a new Sticky Note: I deleted all of my notes yesterday because I didn't need them. Now I'm trying to make a new note, but there doesn't seem to be a shortcut or option for me to do so. All I have is a blank screen. Is it now impossible to use Sticky Notes?...
  9. New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10: A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes. Sticky Notes v2.1 is out now with some great new features: - New...
  10. New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10: Sticky Notes update, version 2.1.3.0 - updated colour picker UI & new setting to change font size *Smile #Windows10 [img] Tip How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 103675