Windows 10: New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365

Discus and support New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Disclaimer STOCKHISTORY is currently available to 50% of Microsoft 365 Subscribers in the Beta level of the Office Insider program. The behavior and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365

Read more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...y/ba-p/1404338

:)

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

What is New with Microsoft 365 in February 2020

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...5/ba-p/1231418

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365 [​IMG]

- this list:

New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365 [​IMG]

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Source: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - STOCKHISTORY feature Excel

2. Excel stockhistory function malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel stockhistory function malfunction: I am encountering an issue with the stock history function in Microsoft Office 365. Despite having a valid subscription and an updated Office installation, when I select a stock which is correctly connected and displaying abundant data, the formula returns a red error sign...
  3. Excel stockhistory function malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel stockhistory function malfunction: I am encountering an issue with the stock history function in Microsoft Office 365. Despite having a valid subscription and an updated Office installation, when I select a stock which is correctly connected and displaying abundant data, the formula returns a red error sign...
  4. Excel stockhistory function malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps: What’s the one essential you’d go back home for if forgotten? Maybe it’s your mask. But also, your mobile phone, right? Your personal organizer, your digital wallet, your instant camera—your mobile device has become the most...
  6. Excel 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel 365: I am trying to load excel programs. I get the error about a dialog box is open. then the program opens every excel file I have. confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-365/29e5e9ab-48ab-4325-842b-71b976a37946"
  7. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  8. New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

in Windows 10 News
    New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel: Hey Insiders! My name is Jessica and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. When I’m working in Office, sometimes it’s hard to express work-in-progress diagrams and models without throwing up a big watermark that says “DRAFT” on your content. [ATTACH] So we...
  9. New Data Types in Excel for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Data Types in Excel for Office 365: Every day, millions of Office 365 subscribers rely on Excel to perform complex tasks with intelligent tools like Insights and advanced data transformation. This month, we rolled out several updates, which harnesses the power of the Microsoft Cloud, to make Excel even more...
  10. New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 News
    New security features for Microsoft 365 Business: Many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are concerned about their ability to protect their business from cyberattacks and keep their data safe—but lack basic protection against the most common threats. Recently, we conducted a survey of SMBs and found that 71 percent...