Windows 10: New store app help

Discus and support New store app help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where can I see previous purchased apps? That is it, a simply question for an absolute GARBAGE app update that now has more then 90% of the screen as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shenther, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Shenther Win User

New store app help

Where can I see previous purchased apps? That is it, a simply question for an absolute GARBAGE app update that now has more then 90% of the screen as advertising and the only other feature is update from what I have found. I do not want to go to the website to view previous installed and purchased apps as the store doesn't filter PC from other Microsoft platforms like console and phone.

:)

Shenther, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Store will not update apps or install new apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Method 2: Reset Store Cache.

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”
    • Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 26, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

New store app help

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

New store app help

1. New store app help - Similar Threads - store app help

2. Help my store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my store apps: Variety of my store apps are not working properly. Some of it will not open when you click it like calculator and mail app. Some will not respond after a minute or two. It happens suddenly in my Windows, I check my other device and dont have problem. I dont have anti virus...
  3. Help my store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my store apps: Variety of my store apps are not working properly. Some of it will not open when you click it like calculator and mail app. Some will not respond after a minute or two. It happens suddenly in my Windows, I check my other device and dont have problem. I dont have anti virus...
  4. New store app help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New store app help: Where can I see previous purchased apps? That is it, a simply question for an absolute GARBAGE app update that now has more then 90% of the screen as advertising and the only other feature is update from what I have found. I do not want to go to the website to view previous...
  5. New store app help

New store app help: Where can I see previous purchased apps? That is it, a simply question for an absolute GARBAGE app update that now has more then 90% of the screen as advertising and the only other feature is update from what I have found. I do not want to go to the website to view previous...
  6. Windows store apps crashing. Help?

Windows store apps crashing. Help?: Everytime I open an app from the windows store it pops up and crashes straight away. I've tried trouble shooting, resetting apps and uninstalling and then reinstalling them and nothing has worked. When I try to reinstall the apps it also comes up saying there was an error...
  7. need new app for MS store

need new app for MS store: When log unto Windows 10 PC , I get a pop-up saying need a new app to open MS store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-new-app-for-ms-store/d3f2b5f2-8c8f-49d0-8944-30a861e50c54
  8. MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP: So basically the other day i had an issue using the xbox console companion app on windows 10, so i decided to un-install it and then re install it. It uninstalled fine but then the microsoft store app wouldnt load i kept getting error Code: 0x80131500 so i decided to go on...
  9. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298
  10. New Store App Bug

New Store App Bug: Both of my PCs now have the new Store app having the coloured logo on the Task Bar. I have no items displayed on both PCs when I click Select All under Apps / Games / Music / Films & TV as shown below. Is this a widespread bug? [img] 96635