Windows 10: New store wishlist

Discus and support New store wishlist in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galenrandir23, Dec 23, 2021.

1. New store wishlist

How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you

:)

Galenrandir23, Dec 23, 2021
  2. desbest Win User

Where is the wishlist in the new Microsoft Store?

Has the feature been removed?
    I specifically mean adding an app to the wishlist.

New store wishlist [​IMG]

desbest, Dec 23, 2021
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User

Perhaps temporarily absent?

4. dalchina Win User

New store wishlist

Perhaps obscurely there's one on line:

You might wish it wasn't, I suppose..

dalchina, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

New store wishlist

1. New store wishlist - Similar Threads - store wishlist

2. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  3. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  4. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

[Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!: i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just...
  6. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!: i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just...
  7. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

8. New store wishlist

New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  9. New store wishlist

New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  10. Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist: Hello, I just changed my Microsoft account password but now when I went back to my Microsoft Store account whenever I click on wishlist it shows this picture below even though I am logged in to my account already. please help. [ATTACH]...