Windows 10: New style download map not very satisfactory

Discus and support New style download map not very satisfactory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know if i can change the download map back to its previous format, without any ordering in date or in time that is I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christiaan van der Meul, Jun 13, 2019.

1. New style download map not very satisfactory

Hi,

I would like to know if i can change the download map back to its previous format, without any ordering in date or in time that is

I thought this could be easily done in the view tab but found myself lost quickly

If anyone knows a solution i would be dying to hear it

greetings

Christiaan

:)

Christiaan van der Meul, Jun 13, 2019

2. new user created portal 2 maps for download.

http://www.portal2maps.net/browse-maps.html

list of free user created maps in either Test, ALPHA, BETA or finished product. afaik these were not created using the new portal 2 map creator software.

some of the maps are quite hard compared to the originals are are very fun.

(sorry if this has already been posted.)

slyfox2151, Jun 13, 2019
  3. CPinnegar Win User
    Disable Offline Map downloads and updates

Yeah, that disables the auto download and update....which is good. I'm trying to take it a step further by greying out the options for offline maps altogether.

With that GPO set users can still manually download...

CPinnegar, Jun 13, 2019
  4. drugo Win User

New style download map not very satisfactory

does w10 have only 1 map style ?

Hi
    about the w10 built map , does it have only 1 style ?

if i remember right , w8.1 has more then 1 style

about style i mean for example google map <->earth

even bing has more then 1 style , in windows 10 pro i have the only option to switch to town 3d

even w10 weather has more then 1 style , like satellite maps

thanks

drugo, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

New style download map not very satisfactory

1. New style download map not very satisfactory - Similar Threads - style download map

2. Was this a satisfactory scan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was this a satisfactory scan?: I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached higher percentages....
  3. Was this a satisfactory scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Was this a satisfactory scan?: I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached higher percentages....
  4. Was this a satisfactory scan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Offline Maps keeps downloading maps that are already downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline Maps keeps downloading maps that are already downloaded: Hi I have downloaded a quite a number of offline maps, however if I reduce the the offline maps window to the taskbar or closed the window and then opened it again it starts downloading all my maps again. They all show "waiting to download" while it downloads the first map...
  6. download offline maps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    download offline maps?: I cannot download offlinemaps. I go to settings>apps> download maps and am told there is a problem and I have to delete maps, click to delete maps, info changes so that I can click download maps but the Download Maps has a heading but nothing to chose?...
  7. Windows 10 Offline Maps downloading very slowly for no reason?

Windows 10 Offline Maps downloading very slowly for no reason?: I attempted to download the ENTIRE offline maps list that is available in the settings. I was able to do so just fine, and rather quickly due to my internet speed being rather fast. Everything was fine until I told the computer to update the downloaded maps. When I told it to...
  8. New style in Word as standard

New style in Word as standard: Can I have a new style in word as standard for all employees when opening Word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-style-in-word-as-standard/307a1095-b92c-4840-a0f9-e42f25d22f54
  9. BSOD & Downloaded Map Manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD & Downloaded Map Manager.: Hi, Fortunately I don't often see the BSOD but when I do it appears to be always for the following reason, namely ' Downloaded Map Manager stopped working' What makes it more puzzling is the fact that I don't have or use the Maps App - so why can this be? Hopefully someone...
  10. does w10 have only 1 map style ?

in Windows 10 Support
    does w10 have only 1 map style ?: Hi about the w10 built map , does it have only 1 style ? if i remember right , w8.1 has more then 1 style about style i mean for example google map <->earth even bing has more then 1 style , in windows 10 pro i have the only option to switch to town 3d even w10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. satisfactory map download tutorial