Windows 10: New subscription not recognised by MS Account

Discus and support New subscription not recognised by MS Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new MS HUP Office Professional Subscription rather than renewing my previous subscription. My MS account does not recognise this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CT needs help, Feb 27, 2019.

1. New subscription not recognised by MS Account

I recently purchased a new MS HUP Office Professional Subscription rather than renewing my previous subscription. My MS account does not recognise this new subscription even though my office apps do. How do I sync up?

:)

CT needs help, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Feb 27, 2019
  4. New subscription not recognised by MS Account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

New subscription not recognised by MS Account

1. New subscription not recognised by MS Account - Similar Threads - subscription recognised Account

2. Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account: Trying to open Excel. I am logged into my MS account @outlook.com and get a message saying 'we could not find a work or school account with that email address' It is my own personal MS365 and not a school or company MS account. Word is working perfectly by the way. So is...
  3. Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account: Trying to open Excel. I am logged into my MS account @outlook.com and get a message saying 'we could not find a work or school account with that email address' It is my own personal MS365 and not a school or company MS account. Word is working perfectly by the way. So is...
  4. NEW PC not recognising MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW PC not recognising MS account: New laptop.Doing initial set up.At the MS account page.Not recognising me even though I have logged into MS account separately and confirmed pwd etc****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-not-recognising-ms-account/c6dc50d5-ab90-489c-a082-4005cac41b50
  5. NEW PC not recognising MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW PC not recognising MS account: New laptop.Doing initial set up.At the MS account page.Not recognising me even though I have logged into MS account separately and confirmed pwd etc****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-not-recognising-ms-account/c6dc50d5-ab90-489c-a082-4005cac41b50
  6. PC not recognising my changed MS account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not recognising my changed MS account password: Hi, I'm trying to turn off 'Windows HELLO pin' due to a problem with my keyboard outputting random keystrokes. So I managed to get to the Settings > Sign In Options > Windows HELLO pin. I click 'Remove' and a pop up window asks me to 'first, Verify your account...
  7. activate new subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate new subscription: Trying to activate my microsoft 365 family but keep on getting this: Sorry, we can't set up your account right now Hang on to your product key, and try again later. If this happens again, contact support. Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch...
  8. Cancel MS 365 Subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cancel MS 365 Subscription: I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro. I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back with the following: "WE CANNOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION" "You've already paid for your MS 365 Family subscription which...
  9. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault: I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite paying yearly for a Help Desk subscription the service has degraded in the past year immensely. It is next to impossible to...
  10. Windows 10 new email account not recognised

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 new email account not recognised: Hello, I have just setup a new Windows 10 laptop First think I was asked during the setup was to setup an outlook account I setup with a password and setup of laptop went ok but if I start up email and put in the email address that I set up - microsoft says it doesn't...