Windows 10: new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games

Discus and support new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every since the New Sudoku change, it keeps resetting the games I have already played in the Daily Challenge. Never had that problem with the Old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryPratt516, Jul 17, 2020.

1. new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games

Every since the New Sudoku change, it keeps resetting the games I have already played in the Daily Challenge. Never had that problem with the Old Sudoku so I believe it has something wrong with the new version. I had played all the games for the month of July up to the 16th, after I finished todays games the 17th and checked the calendar, only todays was showing as completed. This had happened before but I thought it was something I had done so didn't think anything about it. Additionally, played games no longer sync's with my tablet like the old version did. What is going on?

:)

GaryPratt516, Jul 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 17, 2020
  3. daily challenges sudoku

I do all the daily challenges but for the last five days I have been unable to do the sudoku. The advert " Slots Era" will not close to allow the sudoku challenge to open. This same advert comes up for all the other challenges but closes when the close
    button is pressed. A change of advert might help! Any suggestions.

ColinDavies4, Jul 17, 2020
  4. new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games

Microsoft Sudoku daily challenge

Hi,

To resolve Sudoku daily challenge issues, here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games

1. new sudoku keeps resetting daily challenge games - Similar Threads - sudoku keeps resetting

2. Not so new and improved Sudoku daily challenge game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not so new and improved Sudoku daily challenge game: I used to love the Win 8.1 version of Sudoku. It was colorful and for me, it was so much easier to do with symbols instead of numbers. The numbered ones were easier to do also because it was so much easier on the eyes.The new one is too bright and is unplayable for me. I miss...
  3. Not so new and improved Sudoku daily challenge game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not so new and improved Sudoku daily challenge game: I used to love the Win 8.1 version of Sudoku. It was colorful and for me, it was so much easier to do with symbols instead of numbers. The numbered ones were easier to do also because it was so much easier on the eyes.The new one is too bright and is unplayable for me. I miss...
  4. Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?: daily challenge not saved for the first ten days of Feb = is this being addressed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-daily-challenge-not-saving-online/af57ded0-d394-4af7-bc15-0fd9e305f0b2
  5. Sudoku calendar and daily challenges not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku calendar and daily challenges not working: I have noticed for the last few weeks, that Microsoft Sudoku is not showing the usual daily challenges. My profile picture is not showing and when I click on the daily challenges, 3 unclickable mastermind sudoku's come up, not the usual daily challenges. I was wondering if...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges: I have played the daily challenges in both Microsoft Sudoku and Solitaire all 5 games for several years. For some reason after completing all the games successfully the monthly calendar showing my monthly success began to show the daily challenges as undone. I thought maybe...
  7. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the 30th....
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge: Completed all daily challenges this month so far. Now last day of month I can't get past the advert - when it reaches the end it won't disappear when I click the X, so I can't get to the game....
  9. System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Customization
    System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges: My system didn’t save the daily challenge when I played sudoku. For a few second a success badge appeares on the screen and then it goes away. But after the second competition it always saves. Why?...
  10. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....