Windows 10: New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today

Discus and support New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A year ago, we announced Surface Book for customers who sought the versatility of a 2:1 device but yearned for a more familiar laptop form factor. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today

Sources: New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2016
  2. dencal Win User

Super gear....I might go for the Surface Dial when available in the UK....it is compatible with the Surface Pro 4.

:)

dencal, Nov 9, 2016
  3. SteveZT Win User
    New version of 7 Wonders II for Surface Book

Old title: 7 Wonders II

Does anyone have this game running on the new Surface Book. I contacted the developer of this game to see if there will be a new version to work on the new Surface Pro 4 and the Surface Book.

SteveZT, Nov 9, 2016
  4. waldo21 Win User

2nd monitor with surface book and dock does not play nice

1. The new Microsoft surface dock.

2. No, it has always behaved that way with the surface book and surface dock.

3. Using the default display drivers that came with the surface book. - windows update does not show any alternatives.

waldo21, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

1. New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today - Similar Threads - Surface Book Surface

2. Why Bitlocker is not fully functional on Surface Book and Surface Go laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Bitlocker is not fully functional on Surface Book and Surface Go laptops: I own five computers, 3 Dell's, one Surface Book3 and one Surface Go2. All of them running windows 10. I set the Bitlocker feature on all my computers. On my Dell computers, Bitlocker is fully managed by me, the owner and administrator. The Surface Book and the Surface Go are...
  3. Why Bitlocker is not fully functional on Surface Book and Surface Go laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Bitlocker is not fully functional on Surface Book and Surface Go laptops: I own five computers, 3 Dell's, one Surface Book3 and one Surface Go2. All of them running windows 10. I set the Bitlocker feature on all my computers. On my Dell computers, Bitlocker is fully managed by me, the owner and administrator. The Surface Book and the Surface Go are...
  4. Why Bitlocker is not fully functional on Surface Book and Surface Go laptops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  6. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  7. Surface Dial horizontal scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Dial horizontal scroll: Is there any way to get the Surface Dial to scroll left/right horizontally? When you're in Settings --> Devices --> Wheel, the default tools have a vertical scroll which is great for things like browsers but I need a horizontal scroll tool (for things like audio/video...
  8. Surface Dial question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Dial question.: How many surface dial are compatible in Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/surface-dial-question/25de288d-a491-432a-b0f2-bc4b28f9d882
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today: [img] The team and I could not be more pumped today. Today Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book go on sale in the US and Canada! It’s been three years exactly since we launched the first Surface and it’s really amazing how far the product family has come in that time. We’ve...