Windows 10: New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

Discus and support New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MadhukarChaturvedi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

Hello

My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any reason??

:)

MadhukarChaturvedi, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Source: Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Source: Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1537581

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

1. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet - Similar Threads - surface gets Hot

2. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  3. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  4. video not working in zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  5. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet: Hello My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any reason??...
  6. New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams: You may have seen the recent announcement of new meeting features in Teams in Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning (if not, check it out!). Today, we’re pleased to share that we’re making several of these features...
  7. Zoom video meeting?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoom video meeting?: Is there a specific app for Microsoft surface pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-video-meeting/e6829a7b-ebfb-419d-95dd-b4ed6ec816a4
  8. Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10: Hi all, Hoping someone can help me with this. I recently did a big Windows 10 update I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 910 with an external Dell monitor connected by a USB-C adapter and HDMI cable and ever since I have been unable to use video conference calls with sharing my...
  9. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  10. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4