Windows 10: New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD

Discus and support New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought a Surface Laptop 3, and in the last 3 days I have experienced two blue screens. The first gave no error message and simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xen Within, Nov 27, 2019.

1. New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD

Hello. I recently bought a Surface Laptop 3, and in the last 3 days I have experienced two blue screens. The first gave no error message and simply left my screen blue without a cursor until I held the power button to turn it off. The most recent one gave me more information, listing "Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" and "What failed: cldflt.sys". Windows did create a minidump file when this happened, but I have no way of opening the DMP file. Does anyone know what's causing the issue, or is there a way for me to provide more information?

:)

Xen Within, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    New Surface Laptop 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - October 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD

1. New Surface Laptop 3 BSOD - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop BSOD

2. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  3. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  4. Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3: They say a Surface Laptop 3 battery should last about 11 hours. I know you will not get 11 hours but you should get something near that. If I am lucky I get 2 to 3 hours at the most out of mine I ordered the laptop November 3 2020 so it is still under Microsoft one year...
  5. MS Surface Laptop 3 - Recurring BSOD

MS Surface Laptop 3 - Recurring BSOD: Hi all, A Surface laptop bought in Oct is now crashing 2 or 3 times a day while working. There don't seem to be any recurring circumstances, but it has been particularly noticeable when MS Word O365 desktop app crashes. I can't seem to find a fix for this in any of the...
  6. New surface 3 laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New surface 3 laptop keeps restarting: I just got a surface 3 laptop in the mail, everytime i try to set it up it keeps restarting. I haven't gone past the face recognition setup. Is there any I can fix this or should i just return it....
  7. Surface Laptop 3

Surface Laptop 3: I bought a Surface Laptop 3 today. After setting up a laptop updated, then I can not launch any setting apps like Settings, Personalisation etc. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ms-settings ms-settings : The term 'ms-settings' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function,...
  8. Surface Laptop 3 feet

Surface Laptop 3 feet: Hi, i got my Surface Laptop 3 about 2 weeks ago and i'm wondering if i go into a Microsoft Store and try to get replacement feet as seen in other questions and answers where people say going to a Microsoft store would work, would the person who is trying to get replacement...
  9. Surface Laptop 3

Surface Laptop 3: I recently bought the Surface Laptop 3, and I was wondering how long the battery usually lasts people. I am using it for high school classes, so nothing too serious should be using up the battery. I've been using it for about 4 hours and it went down about 40% already. The...
  10. Microsoft Surface 3 BSOD

Microsoft Surface 3 BSOD: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 256GB that experienced a BSOD this morning. It has a clean install of Windows 10, and has been running for a few months without issue. It was stuck at the Surface logo screen with no circling dots, so I had to do the volume and power button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface laptop 3 bluescreen

2. surface laptop 3 firmware update bsod