Windows 10: New Surface Laptop

Discus and support New Surface Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Microsoft laptop and set-up using my credentials. I also set-up a all-in-one PC for my father a year ago. Now all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesLee6557, Nov 3, 2020.

1. New Surface Laptop

I recently purchased a Microsoft laptop and set-up using my credentials.

I also set-up a all-in-one PC for my father a year ago.

Now all my documents are showing up on my father's PC.

How do I stop this?

:)

JamesLee6557, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, New Surface Laptop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Laptop

Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Laptop (28 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Laptop update history

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

New Surface Laptop

1. New Surface Laptop - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop

2. Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop: Hi,As I forgotten my login password I tried to reset my laptop and then I update my windows. After successfully logged in to my laptop I have changed my hello face and password. However, now I'm getting error every time while I try to login my laptop just only key password...
  3. Tastiera/Trackpad Surface Laptop 3 not working during windows reinstallation from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tastiera/Trackpad Surface Laptop 3 not working during windows reinstallation from usb: Hi all,I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 from a usbtype C or type A. Unfortunately, after deleting partitions and rebooting, trackpad and keyboard are not working so I'm not able to connect the laptop to the wifi or create the local account. Trackpad is working in the bios,...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Recovery on the Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Recovery on the Surface Laptop 3: I upgraded my Surface Laptop to Windows 10 Pro soon after I got it. I am now in need of a recovery image but all of the .zip files say they are for Windows Home, could I use them with my Windows 10 Pro product or would I need to download something else?...
  5. Surface Laptop Go 8GB RAM/256GB Keeps Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop Go 8GB RAM/256GB Keeps Randomly Crashing: I bought this laptop in October of last year and have had issues ever since I bought it of it randomly crashing. It happened less frequently before so I was lazy about it and never did anything but now it's happening 2-3 times a week and is becoming frustrating to work on. I...
  6. My Surface Laptop Go isn’t able to be forced to shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Surface Laptop Go isn’t able to be forced to shut down: So I was playing a game with my friends when my screen just froze on the game. It’s been 25 minutes and I’ve tried to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE and CTRL+F4 but none have worked. I’m not sure if I should wait to exhaust my laptop’s battery and hope that it shuts down and then I’ll...
  7. How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix surface laptop gen 1 boot loop ?. And driver error after the update.: When I hit the power key, the windows logo lights up for a few seconds, then the display switches off, then the logo comes back on. It does this for about 20sec until it tires itself out. Doesn't matter if it is plugged in or not. I've tried a lot of ways of getting to a boot...
  8. unable to view jpegs on brand new 2021 MS Surface Windows 10 laptop!

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to view jpegs on brand new 2021 MS Surface Windows 10 laptop!: Hi can you tell me how to view pictures direct from SD card on my new Surface laptop. Looks like the Photo's app has had this functionality disabled from earlier versions of windows!...
  9. USB port stopped working on Microsoft Surface Laptop purchased in March 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port stopped working on Microsoft Surface Laptop purchased in March 2019: About 3 months ago my USB port stopped working. USB drivers are current, not sure what else to do. Was told that the USB port could not be replaced....
  10. Surface Laptop, after reinstall of Windows 10 Update, Windows Hello doesn't work anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Laptop, after reinstall of Windows 10 Update, Windows Hello doesn't work anymore: The system reads we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello.The forum provided two possible answers, both failed:1. AnswerPress Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.Type services.msc and click on OK.Look for Windows Biometric Service, double click on it and...