Windows 10: New Surface Pro X and Trend Micro Security Suite

Discus and support New Surface Pro X and Trend Micro Security Suite in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Message says this app cant run on my computer and cost $368 so hoping it will!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mk_534, May 25, 2020.

1. Mk_534 Win User

New Surface Pro X and Trend Micro Security Suite

Message says this app cant run on my computer and cost $368 so hoping it will!

:)

Mk_534, May 25, 2020

2. undetectable Trend Micro Internet Security 2008

Hello, I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I performed the quick check, and it stated that everything was compatible except I needed to uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security 2008, as it wasn't compatible with the upgrade. I've exhausted
    every option on Trend Micro's website to complete and uninstall, to no avail. It cannot be found. There is no listing of Trend Micro on my computer, whatsoever, and after installing their uninstall tool, and completing all instructions, restarting, etc.,
    Windows 10 cannot complete the upgrade.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm stumped.

Sandra Marino, May 25, 2020
  3. frog66TC Win User
    Microsoft Security vs Trend Micro

Can someone tell me if it is necessary to use another security program ie. Trend Micro if a new computer comes with Microsoft Security?

frog66TC, May 25, 2020
  4. Mike Lane Win User

Why is Trend Micro Maximum Security constantly read/write to disk in Windows 10

Trying to fix a laptop that recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Problem with the laptop is that if Windows 10 starts in normal mode, there is always constant disk IO activty, the mouse pointer flicks between the normal arrow, and the one with the blue cycle for background processing. This causes the mouse to lose focus making it difficult to select some screen elements and to highlight text.

Checked the laptop specs - Cpu and RAM all good for Windows 10.

Monitored Task Manager. The application/process doing the IO is Trend Micro Maximum Security Suite. However Trend is not conducting any scans.

Start Win 10 in safe mode and Trend Micro does not start, and the constant disk IO does not occur.

Trend Micro's support site does not have any info. Searching for Windows 10 issues of constant disk activity have not yielded any useful results either.

What is the cause? Apart from uninstalling Trend Micro, is there another solution to beat this?

Mike Lane, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. New Surface Pro X and Trend Micro Security Suite - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Trend

2. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  3. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  4. Trend Micro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trend Micro: So I have a laptop I'm using right now, and i recently just got Trend Micro, but this thing SUCKS. Now I thought don't judge a book by it's cover. BUT THIS THING TAKES UP OVER 330,000 KB. Not only that, it comes with 4 others. So at the start I had 4 GB left but now I barely...
  5. Trend Micro Blocking Powershell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trend Micro Blocking Powershell: I have trend Micro installed . I am getting this message. Should I unblock it so that it would install? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Powershell] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trend-micro-blocking-powershell/3918a820-cfd3-492f-b753-840da82ef030
  6. Uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan?: I am installing Windows 10 because I want to upgrade from Windows 7. But the installation has stopped due to Trend Micro Office Scan. The setup says I cannot install Windows if I don’t uninstall this program that is not compatible with Windows 10. But I don’t remember the...
  7. Microsoft Security vs Trend Micro

Microsoft Security vs Trend Micro: Can someone tell me if it is necessary to use another security program ie. Trend Micro if a new computer comes with Microsoft Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-vs-trend-micro/feac656c-c6e5-4fca-8361-d7c703cb194a"
  8. Trend Micro installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trend Micro installation: Trend micro says its been installed, however I can't locate it on my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trend-micro-installation/76483158-09f8-4583-a9ab-05e9c59df522
  9. Trend Micro only

Trend Micro only: recently did a clean install of W10. A whole new experience. Advice from a "knowledgable" was to leave all the AVs etc out and get the paid version of Trend Micro which would give me complete cover. I think I should have Ccleaner & Malwarebytes though. Any thoughts on this?...
  10. Trend Micro...

Trend Micro...: Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which is great news. 8635

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trend micro on surface pro x

2. trend micro security surface pro x