Windows 10: New system 32 folder

Discus and support New system 32 folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need the newest system32 folder with no icon changes cuz i used custmizor god and change a icon and replaced all my folder to that icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tortuga Peña, Jun 28, 2022.

1. New system 32 folder

I need the newest system32 folder with no icon changes cuz i used custmizor god and change a icon and replaced all my folder to that icon

:)

Tortuga Peña, Jun 28, 2022

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 28, 2022
  3. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 28, 2022
  4. New system 32 folder

System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

New system 32 folder

1. New system 32 folder - Similar Threads - system folder

2. Putting all my system files in one folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Putting all my system files in one folder: Hi, I would like to ask is it okay to have all system files in one folder, the system files are examples like XML Document that comes out from nowhere where it appears in my Local Disk C itself and Registration Entries type files for examples as NvContainerRecovery............
  3. Putting all my system files in one folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Putting all my system files in one folder: Hi, I would like to ask is it okay to have all system files in one folder, the system files are examples like XML Document that comes out from nowhere where it appears in my Local Disk C itself and Registration Entries type files for examples as NvContainerRecovery............
  4. Pictures and music system folder files duplicated after changing folder location to another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures and music system folder files duplicated after changing folder location to another...: I bought myself a new ssd. I was moving files, photos to the smaller drive in order to use the bigger drive for more games however when I changed the location of the folders music and pictures, it duplicated the 2 folders into one ex: both are now photos despite picturing...
  5. Pictures and music system folder files duplicated after changing folder location to another...

Pictures and music system folder files duplicated after changing folder location to another...: I bought myself a new ssd. I was moving files, photos to the smaller drive in order to use the bigger drive for more games however when I changed the location of the folders music and pictures, it duplicated the 2 folders into one ex: both are now photos despite picturing...
  6. My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder: Recently , my window security start showing notification about svchost trying to access %userprofile%/Videos and its gone , now the system settings also try to access my one drive picture , is there any answer for this ? Here's the picture to show what am I saying....
  7. My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder: Recently , my window security start showing notification about svchost trying to access %userprofile%/Videos and its gone , now the system settings also try to access my one drive picture , is there any answer for this ? Here's the picture to show what am I saying....
  8. Network Folder connection error : "A device attached to the system is not functioning"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Folder connection error : "A device attached to the system is not functioning": Hi All,since few weeks We're having issue to connect to network folder like \\xyq-xxx-xxx\ , when trying to connect user receive the error "a device attached to the system is not functioning".We have tried to :Connect using FQDN, adding domain on the folder nameConnect using...
  9. Network Folder connection error : "A device attached to the system is not functioning"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Folder connection error : "A device attached to the system is not functioning": Hi All,since few weeks We're having issue to connect to network folder like \\xyq-xxx-xxx\ , when trying to connect user receive the error "a device attached to the system is not functioning".We have tried to :Connect using FQDN, adding domain on the folder nameConnect using...
  10. Network Folder connection error : "A device attached to the system is not functioning"