Windows 10: New system 32 folder

Discus and support New system 32 folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need the newest system32 folder with no icon changes cuz i used custmizor god and change a icon and replaced all my folder to that icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tortuga Peña, Jun 28, 2022.

1. New system 32 folder

I need the newest system32 folder with no icon changes cuz i used custmizor god and change a icon and replaced all my folder to that icon

:)

Tortuga Peña, Jun 28, 2022

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 28, 2022
  3. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 28, 2022
  4. New system 32 folder

System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

New system 32 folder

1. New system 32 folder - Similar Threads - system folder

2. When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...: When I try the right click>properties>security etc method to fix it, I can't add a new permission for everyone as the 'add' button is greyed out....
  3. When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...: When I try the right click>properties>security etc method to fix it, I can't add a new permission for everyone as the 'add' button is greyed out....
  4. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  5. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  6. Can't "Enable inheritance" on 'restricted' "System Folders".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't "Enable inheritance" on 'restricted' "System Folders".: I'm the only user of my brand-new Dell Latitude 7430; I hope you won't need to see my passport, birth-certificate, confirmation text-code and reference from a previous employer to trust me on that. I want to access every single teeny-weeny oopsie-poopsie folder on this...
  7. Can't "Enable inheritance" on 'restricted' "System Folders".

Can't "Enable inheritance" on 'restricted' "System Folders".: I'm the only user of my brand-new Dell Latitude 7430; I hope you won't need to see my passport, birth-certificate, confirmation text-code and reference from a previous employer to trust me on that. I want to access every single teeny-weeny oopsie-poopsie folder on this...
  8. Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...: Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection when turned on or enabled is causing system restore point to be stuck in a loop anyone else discover this issue?If i turn off the folder protection feature i can create system restore point within seconds. but when its...
  9. Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...

Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...: Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection when turned on or enabled is causing system restore point to be stuck in a loop anyone else discover this issue?If i turn off the folder protection feature i can create system restore point within seconds. but when its...
  10. system restore does not work. what is in Windows.ws-WS hidden folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system restore does not work. what is in Windows.ws-WS hidden folder: My system drive is full and Storage Sense cannot find Windows.old although there is a hidden folder Windows.ws-WS. Is this where windows old files reside now?...