Windows 10: New system build keeps crashing

Discus and support New system build keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have built a new system and it keeps crashing. The BSOD is displaying the error code for SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradWV02, Jul 17, 2019.

1. BradWV02 Win User

New system build keeps crashing

I have built a new system and it keeps crashing. The BSOD is displaying the error code for SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

:)

BradWV02, Jul 17, 2019

2. Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Jul 17, 2019
  3. BarbaricSoul, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. New system build keeps crashing - Similar Threads - system build keeps

2. Brand new PC build keeps freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new PC build keeps freezing?: Hi, I recently upgraded my PC and installed the latest version of Windows 10. However, I've been experiencing issues where the PC will occasionally freeze temporarily and the CPU speed will spike to 4.7 GHz. I'm just on my Desktop with a couple of programs open, usually Task...
  3. New pc keeps crashing

New pc keeps crashing: Recently my newly built pc has crashed and gone into the recovery screen every startup. Ive tryed to system restore and other options but it keeps crashing before the process is completed. Current error code is File: \windows\system32\drivers\ReFYSv1.sys errorcode:...
  4. New System build with multiple BSODs

New System build with multiple BSODs: Hello, I recently built a new computer, I've been having several stability issues and crashes. I'm running the following system. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-G3M0DMS System Type...
  5. Huge memory leak keeps crashing the system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Huge memory leak keeps crashing the system: Hi, I'm running the latest April update 1803 on my Acer nitro vn-791g. My problem is that my committed memory and paged pool climb up after 2-3 days of my laptop being turned on (with sleep mode at night). This reaches a point where the system hangs, browsing tabs crash...
  6. New Build IE 11 crashes

in Browsers and Email
    New Build IE 11 crashes: Since I've installed the new build, clean install, I can't use IE. It crashes usually at the second window. I didn't do the upgrade on a dedicated laptop, installed as new from the iso. I can use FF and Chrome. Pete 3729
  7. New build, consistent crashes.

New build, consistent crashes.: Just got a new build and keep getting crashes while gaming on certain games. I've monitored temps and haven't been any where near thresholds. I stress tested the PC using Prime95 and other benchmarks. A screen print of the minidump analysis is included. Thanks for any help...
  8. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...
  9. New Skylake Build Randomly Freezing/Crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Skylake Build Randomly Freezing/Crashing: Hi, I just created my first build and am having some major issues. I have tried everything I can think of and am at my wit's end. :??: I am having trouble with my computer randomly freezing or going to a black screen with my monitor saying there is no connection. The...
  10. My brand new PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    My brand new PC keeps crashing: Hello! So i recently bought a new PC. but the problem is that it keeps freezing , mostly while playing games but on occasion it also happens while just running internet, so i don't think that the game is causing the issue, although i turned down the graphics just to be...