Windows 10: New System build with multiple BSODs

Discus and support New System build with multiple BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a new computer, I've been having several stability issues and crashes. I'm running the following system. OS Name Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michaelpinnau, Oct 26, 2018.

1. New System build with multiple BSODs

Hello, I recently built a new computer, I've been having several stability issues and crashes. I'm running the following system.
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name DESKTOP-G3M0DMS
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU SKU
    Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0401, 2018-03-08
    SMBIOS Version...

New System build with multiple BSODs

michaelpinnau, Oct 26, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Oct 26, 2018
  3. New System build Suggestions

Case is final and already bought

SilverStone GD09B
    PSU is also already bought
    And Motherboard

Durvelle27, Oct 26, 2018
  4. xfia Win User

building a new pc

the choice to go with a i5 or i7 should reflect the rest of your system

a non k i5 on H motherboard will do the job well with a single 970 at 1080p

i7 is all about stepping up the res and using multiple gpu's.. if this is what you want then i would suggest 2 970's and the asus rog 1440p gsync.

Thema:

1. New System build with multiple BSODs - Similar Threads - System build multiple

2. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  3. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  4. Multiple BSODs a day on new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs a day on new build: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685) I built a new rig about a month ago and kept the same OS installation. Not more than a few days later I began to get a lot of BSODs. After much trial and error i finally caved and did a fresh Windows installation. The BSODs became...
  5. Multiple BSODs after new PC build

Multiple BSODs after new PC build: I've had 4 BSODs with my new PC build. I believe they're all related to the graphics card. I have updated all my drivers. See attached zip. Thanks!!! TONY-DESKTOP-20-(2020-01-05_12-45-53).zip 147809
  6. New Build - Multiple BSODs

New Build - Multiple BSODs: Hello, A friend of mine recently built a PC (August 2019) from scratch. He has had problems with it since he built it. He asked for my assistance, so it is currently sitting here on my desk, half-together.. Problems: Multiple BSODs - cant run for more than an hour without...
  7. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  8. Multiple BSODs / New build / Lurking for a month

Multiple BSODs / New build / Lurking for a month: Hello, So, I am have been having multiple BSODs from day 0 with my new PC build. I will try to be as thorough as I can to help you help me. I have been lurking and troubleshooting since early February, when my build began. I have clean installed (formatted primary drive...
  9. Multiple BSODs on new build

Multiple BSODs on new build: Hi, I've been getting quite frequent BSODs since I had my new PC delivered. After installing all of my drivers and apps I've been getting various crashes to these screens. These can be during or after gaming, or just during normal usage - there really isn't a correlation...
  10. Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

Multiple BSOD's on new build PC: I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom It was blue screening all through install process but seemed to level out for about 20 mins while I installed mobo...