Windows 10: New System Fails to BOOT

Discus and support New System Fails to BOOT in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay I have built many systems but this was supposed to be really good. Its a Gigabyte Aorous Ultra, Core i7 9700K, DDR4 32 Gig, Radeon RX-570 8 Gig, 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theaudioanalyst, Nov 11, 2020.

1. New System Fails to BOOT

Okay I have built many systems but this was supposed to be really good. Its a Gigabyte Aorous Ultra, Core i7 9700K, DDR4 32 Gig, Radeon RX-570 8 Gig, 6 TB HDD and SSD.
    Turned it on and it starts stop runs for 10 seconds and stops. Just like the 1000 watt power supply is goofy or the video card and d a r n - first system since '82 that hasn't fired up.
    Anybody out there that would be interested in talking about it on the phone??
    Thanks regardless Stu Thomas

:)

theaudioanalyst, Nov 11, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Failed to complete System Restore

Hello Passegua,

The error code 0x80070005 may indicate a few things that are causing System Restore Failure. It could be corrupted system files, conflict with other programs such as Anti-virus protection, and etc. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest
    that you perform System restore in Safe Mode. Kindly refer to this link for more information and steps.

Another step that I can suggest is Clean Boot, if the above step fails.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Ar3s Win User

New System Fails to BOOT

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

New System Fails to BOOT

1. New System Fails to BOOT - Similar Threads - System Fails BOOT

2. Fail to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to boot: My Asus Vivobook is on window 11. All of a sudden, it froze. I used the power key to do a forced shut down. After it was turned back on, the screen showed “preparing automatic repair” then showed a blue screen of “BitLocker”and asked me to “Enter the recovery key to get going...
  3. Booting fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting fails: I can only passed on the sign in page. After sign in nothing happens. It will not show loading icon as well. After putting password and press enter nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-fails/a39a138e-2466-4591-897c-75efd137b453
  4. System Restore Failing and Windows not booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore Failing and Windows not booting up: Hi,I tried updating my display driver AMD Radeon and it crashed at 97%. So I force shut it down and my laptop Dell enter the login screen. The screen is just blank after the Dell screen. I tried System Restore from the recovery options and none of the recovery points work....
  5. PC wont boot properly and system reset fails

PC wont boot properly and system reset fails: So I had a power outage and my pc shut off during a loading screen. I turned it back on to find it had reset my entire computer and forced me into a system restore. It was going fine for awhile but crashed during the final stages while I was on the desktop as the...
  6. Failed booting

Failed booting: My windows is failing to boot, and i can't even do a recovery or something on it because that fails too, the only thing that works properly is my bios. Every time i try to strart my pc at some point it freezes and sometimes is says that it has an error while booting, but...
  7. Failed boot after system recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed boot after system recovery: I have Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo Yoga 720, the authentic copy that came with the laptop. I also needed an ubuntu installation (with GrubLoader) for work and that required me to change in my BIOS the hard drive from RAID to AHCI. I followed an online tutorial and successfuly...
  8. Win10 died on dual boot system, reset fails

Win10 died on dual boot system, reset fails: I have my HP Pavilion laptop configured as a dual boot system with Windows 10 and Kubuntu Linux. It had been working fine for several months. But something went wrong during a Win10 update, and now Win10 won't run at all. (Kubuntu is fine.) When it starts it finds errors,...
  9. System fail to boot please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System fail to boot please help: My system running with window 10 , latest version 1809 properly , but today early morning, system fail to boot, i tried every mathod - restore point , startup option, but nothing happened, in command prompt BOOT / FIXMBR >>>>>>>>>>>> [IMG] FIXBOOT >>>>>Access is denied...
  10. New system build, new long boot times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New system build, new long boot times: So this one I've done a lot of searching on and I haven't found an answer that's worked for me, yet. Last week I got a new motherboard, processor, and RAM. I installed the new components followed by a fresh install of Windows 10, got it activated, everything seemed good......