Windows 10: New tab automatically moves to top

Discus and support New tab automatically moves to top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In previous versions of Windows, there was an option to set that the new tab goes on top. Is there a setup on Windows 10 that does bring the tab to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SubhadhraGunn, Sep 29, 2018.

1. New tab automatically moves to top

In previous versions of Windows, there was an option to set that the new tab goes on top. Is there a setup on Windows 10 that does bring the tab to the top?

Thank you

:)

SubhadhraGunn, Sep 29, 2018

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Edge new tab

Hello All,

Sorry for the delayed response from our end.

Please be informed that Edge open a new tab to a specific webpage every time you click the "+" button at the right of a tab. Customizable options available are

• Show top sites
    • Show top sites
    • My news feed
    However you can still enjoy the best of the best features of the Internet Explorer using Microsoft Edge browser page.

Follow below steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Tap the three-dot menu (More Actions) on the top right on any page that you want to open in Internet Explorer.

3. Select Open With Internet Explorer.

Your recommendation is a valuable feedback for us and a scope for further improvement.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thanks

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 29, 2018
  4. New tab automatically moves to top

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

New tab automatically moves to top

1. New tab automatically moves to top - Similar Threads - tab automatically moves

2. Move Taskbar to top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Taskbar to top: How can I move taskbar to the top? The RegEdit change value from "03" to "01" no longer works since I installed Windows 11 version 22H2 on 10/11/22. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-taskbar-to-top/3b23fd96-2142-4ec8-97a0-6e31a8a7d9bb
  3. Moving tabs automatically fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving tabs automatically fullscreen: When i move a tab around it automatically fullscreen, when I move to the second display this also happens. How do I disable this? It only started happening when I connected my second monitor, they are both the same resoultion. I have done this method; Click Start...
  4. New tabs open automaticly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New tabs open automaticly: This started a few days ago. Is it just me or does new tabs open almost whenever you do something, as long as it's been a while since you do anything on it. Sometimes it's just google.com others its someone that mcafee blocks. Or is it just that i have a bug now? submitted...
  5. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  6. Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows

Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows: The issue is when I have any window on my second monitor, be it Spotify or a browser listening to YouTube, while I'm playing a game on my main monitor and I Alt+Tab to change the song/video, windows will automatically minimize my game and move my program on the second monitor...
  7. tabs at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs at top: i have tabs showing at the top, taking up half of the screen. Can't get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-at-top/33da3af4-9a29-4331-8ba3-0431eb3f5db4
  8. New tab and top sites

New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  9. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  10. Tabs at top of screen

Tabs at top of screen: I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small screen. Driving me nuts....