Windows 10: New Tab "+" Icon Gone on FF 44.0

Discus and support New Tab "+" Icon Gone on FF 44.0 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; New Tab "+" on FF 43.0. (and previous versions). New Tab "+" gone on FF 44.0. Any way to get it back? 39160 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Manigue, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Manigue Win User

New Tab "+" Icon Gone on FF 44.0

New Tab "+" on FF 43.0. (and previous versions).

New Tab "+" gone on FF 44.0. Any way to get it back?

:)

Manigue, Jan 29, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jan 29, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jan 29, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

@Manigue
    Perhaps it still resides in options tray or on the 'Customization' page, if so, just drag it back to the FF Header.

New Tab "+" Icon Gone on FF 44.0 [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 29, 2016
  5. Manigue Win User
    Thanks Edwin. Could not find it even the customization section. Just deleted my old profile and created a new one. That worked.

Manigue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New Tab "+" Icon Gone on FF 44.0 - Similar Threads - Tab Icon Gone

2. Readyboost tab gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Readyboost tab gone: i get abt 3GB of ram left in my pc with no apps running bc of windows taking alot so im using a USB to get extra ram, BUT it didnt work and only added 100MB, the readyboost tab doesnt appear in the USb drive properties ive tried alot to fix it can u help?...
  3. Tabs gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs gone missing: Hi, The tabs on some of the programs sometime is gone sometimes Explorer, Office apps, and Chrome. This happens to me many times already, on my desktop and also Surface Book 2. See below example happening to Chrome: [ATTACH] If I click on anything on the missing...
  4. Invisible icons gone, New problem!!

Invisible icons gone, New problem!!: First of all, thanks for helping me resolve the issue,Second of all, new issue! So i did all the commands i was told to but then none of my shortcuts were working, so i pressed restart, but now its been stuck on “Preparing to configure windows” for 1 hour! Im scared as this...
  5. NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE!

NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE!: Help! I have a pavilion all in one. NO network connection. I don't mean, seen but not connected, I mean NO WIRELESS connection. Click on lower right, no airplane mode tab, no wifi tab, NOTHING. Please help...
  6. Taskbar icons gone + alt tab doesn't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar icons gone + alt tab doesn't work.: Hello Everyone, I've recently encountered a situation in which none of my taskbar icons are displayed, I can't click the windows icon or task view in the bottom left and Alt + Tab doesn't work either. Win + Tab used to work but now it doesn't. I attempted following this...
  7. PC rebooted and now only Bing - FF gone

in Browsers and Email
    PC rebooted and now only Bing - FF gone: A couple of hours ago my computer rebooted and updated while I was sitting here, without any particular reason. I am using Win 10 Pro. V 10.0.18363 When The system came back - the only browser in the system was Bing. I have never used Bing. Tried going to my FireFox and the...
  8. PC rebooted and now only Bing - FF gone

in Windows 10 Support
    PC rebooted and now only Bing - FF gone: A couple of hours ago my computer rebooted and updated while I was sitting here, without any particular reason. I am using Win 10 Pro. V 10.0.18363 When The system came back - the only browser in the system was Bing. I have never used Bing. Tried going to my FireFox and the...
  9. Change the new icon for FF 57

in Browsers and Email
    Change the new icon for FF 57: When I install FF 57 it puts a new tile/icon in the Windows 10 start menu with a black background. Is there a way I can make it show the tile/icon with the blue background? I ran into a similar problem not too long ago with Chrome and part of the fix was to delete an xml...
  10. New FF - passwords

in Browsers and Email
    New FF - passwords: I installed the new FF yesterday to check out whehter they had fixed a few things. It refuses to save passwords/log in's.??? I have checked the options out and can find nothing??? 62674