Windows 10: New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE

Discus and support New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thanks Bree for those tips. In view of the problem I have been having with passwords I will use Private Viewing a lot more. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Judesman, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Judesman Win User

New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE

Thanks Bree for those tips. In view of the problem I have been having with passwords I will use Private Viewing a lot more.

Judesman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE

1. New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE - Similar Threads - Tab Window looks

2. Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE: Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE Microsoft is refreshing the logo for its Chromium-based Edge browser. The software giant originally unveiled its Edge icon more than four years ago, and it’s fair to say it was a logo that clinged to the...
  3. Microsoft Edge - IE "Mode" or Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge - IE "Mode" or Tab: My company uses several legacy websites and I'd like to use them using the recently enable IE "mode" in Microsoft Edge. However, I cannot seem to find any guides for doing this. The YouTube video Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer Mode - PRE09 is helpful in regards to...
  4. Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like

in Browsers and Email
    Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like: Microsoft is working on a new version of Edge that's based on the open-source Chromium project, a move that shocked many. The company has internally been working on the browser for months now and, according to our sources, currently maintains two channels for the browser: a...
  5. IE not edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  6. IE not edge

in Windows 10 Support
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  7. When will IE and Edge go away?

in Browsers and Email
    When will IE and Edge go away?: MS will never drop Edge. It would be a total humiliation. On tablets and touch screens Edge is great. I would use Edge all tthe time in my non touch laptop if it was not for one truly irritating bug. When I rapid scroll on a newly presented page with my mouse wheel, it...
  8. How to get "Frequent" items when opening a new IE 11 tab like before?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get "Frequent" items when opening a new IE 11 tab like before?: It seems after an Internet Explorer 11 update, new tabs now show "Top Sites" and a "My Feed" (which you can turn off in settings accessed via the new home web page). First of all, what are these "Top Sites"? They certainly don't look like MY top sites. It's a new promotion...
  9. switch to new tab when opened in edge

in Browsers and Email
    switch to new tab when opened in edge: How do you make Edge display the contents of a new tab that you have downloaded by right clicking link? The tab is there after the right click but do I have to click on the tab, or can I set it to open automatically, if so How? 34640
  10. IE or Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE or Edge: which is better to use Edge or IE sorry i'm a bit confused are they the same but different or are they just different why did MS keep both 20303