Windows 10: New Taskbar?

Discus and support New Taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks! Do y'all think that there might be a new taskbar later on in the future and if so what will it look like? They seem to have change it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chuck38, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

New Taskbar?

Hi folks!

Do y'all think that there might be a new taskbar later on in the future and if so what will it look like? They seem to have change it for every other OS.

Anyway, I was just playing around with some different ideas and I came up with this mock up.

New Taskbar? [​IMG]

Just excuse the Start icon, I was trying different ideas with that as well. *Wink

:)

Chuck38, Nov 19, 2014
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Nov 19, 2014
  3. How to enable touch screen mode in Windows 10

We have a brand new Win 8.1 Inspiron 15/7000 delivered FedEx last night. This morning ran Windows 10 upgrade. Most things seem okay. However, the Touch Screen is disabled. When I right clicking on the lower Task Bar, there is not an option to select
    Start Menu Properties. Additionally, we tried selecting Tablet Mode but that doesn't enable the Touch Screen.

Need your help.

New Inspiron, Nov 19, 2014
  4. Chuck38 Win User

New Taskbar?

Another mock up with the Start Menu. *Smile

New Taskbar? [​IMG]

Chuck38, Nov 19, 2014
  5. swarfega Win User
    I would like to see the return of in taskbar media controls like we had in XP.

swarfega, Nov 20, 2014
  6. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Nov 20, 2014
  7. Edwin New Member
    I've been scratchin the ole 'bean bag' myself lately for ideas for that! *Smile

Edwin, Nov 20, 2014
  8. Chuck38 Win User

New Taskbar?

Or how about something along these lines?

New Taskbar? [​IMG]

Chuck38, Nov 20, 2014
  9. Rickkins Win User
    I still use the taskbar setup from xp.(quick launch, show desktop, nothing pinned)

Rickkins, Nov 20, 2014
  10. Chuck38 Win User
    OR, maybe something more like this..

New Taskbar? [​IMG]

Chuck38, Nov 20, 2014
  11. Edwin New Member
    Those are lookin pretty cool Chuck.

Edwin, Nov 20, 2014
  12. Chuck38 Win User
    Thanks, Edwin. It's actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. *Wink

If only I could actually use them. Oh, well.. *Sad

Chuck38, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Taskbar?

1. New Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Taskbar

2. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  3. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  4. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  5. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  6. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  8. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  9. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  10. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

"Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...