Windows 10: New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March

Discus and support New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Couldn't find this posted anywhere, so here is: Windows Technical Preview March Update (KB3050284) is available 4924 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Mar 24, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March

f14tomcat, Mar 24, 2015
  2. Krunal Jhaveri, Mar 24, 2015
  3. Win10 on Nokia Lumia 730

Is there any official win10 (i'm not talking about win10 tech preview) for lumia 730? If there is,then when i will get this?

And can I download the official Win10 from win10 tech preview by updating the tech preview?

arindam_13, Mar 24, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

rmonroe36, Mar 24, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the heads up.. Updates went fine.

BunnyJ, Mar 24, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
  7. BillyBob Win User
    These latest updates went through for me, but the Realtek one still isn't working so I might end up having to do the work around, although I do have sound so I might not bother and hopefully somewhere down the track it will fix itself.
    My machine seems to be settling down with not too many errors anymore.

BillyBob, Mar 24, 2015
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

for the audio driver -- go into Windows Sound (via control panel) choose playback device ==>properties==>enhancements. Now disable all the enhancements.

Should work again OK and it won't have to be re-done after an update.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 24, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    What is this update for anyway? I still cannot get it.

10. Edwin New Member
    New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 24, 2015
  11. Gary Win User
    Thanks for the reply but I cannot get it yet.

12. f14tomcat Win User
    Gary, you say right here in your previous post that you got and installed this update.

**************************************************************************************************** ****************

I got two updates today shown below:

New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March [​IMG]

Neither of them did much.

It is telling me that this update Windows Technical Preview March Update (KB3050284) is available is for Windows 8.1

**************************************************************************************************** ********************************

How can you have it installed and can't get it at the same time? Am I missing something?

Also, there is no reference to 8.1 in the link. No reference in the MS page. Again, am I missing something?

f14tomcat, Mar 24, 2015
  13. brummyfan Win User

Have a look at the Improvements section in snip posted by Edwin.

brummyfan, Mar 24, 2015
  14. dencal Win User
    This Realtek update is an ever recurring nuisance, it never manages to install, not that I need it as sound is working perfectly.
    As a latest checkup I asked Cortana for "Utube" in order to listen to a song. This locked the computer solid, Control, Alt, Delete had no effect, nor did trying to turn off the computer, Cortana is obviously a very fussy women.
    Finally I disconnected the power and then restarted, only to be informed yet again that I needed the Realtek update.

dencal, Mar 24, 2015
  15. Gary Win User
    This is what happens when you get to be almost 70-Sorry.

Thema:

1. New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March - Similar Threads - Tech Preview Update

2. Windows Update Prompting an Upgrade to Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Prompting an Upgrade to Tech Preview: Hello all, I'm running Windows 7 Ult x64 and I continue to receive this notification upon startup: [img] Showing more details: [img] Any ideas on how to remove? It's quite annoying. Choosing "Hide Update" doesn't work. Thanks! 2209
  3. Start8 on Windows Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start8 on Windows Tech Preview: Well I just wanted to see what would happen if I installed Start8 on Windows 10, and it is great. I have my old windows 7 menu back and can switch back and forth to Start screen easily. With Brinks little trick about no logging to switch, I can even switch between the new...
  4. MSAHCI in the new tech preview?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSAHCI in the new tech preview?: I noticed a little difference in the controller after checking my SSD last night, this is on my laptop in my specs (Other info) This was a clean install of Win 7, [img] It automatically used msahci during install. This was a clean install of the Tech preview,...
  5. Windows 10 RSAT Tech Preview...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RSAT Tech Preview...: It appears this latest build has broken the Windows 10 RSAT eval. I get errors when installing. 2919
  6. stop tech preview updating

in Windows 10 Support
    stop tech preview updating: hi all is it possible to stop the tech preview from updating itself to the latest release 9860 is usable for me as i run mediaportal and it is stable in 9860 9879 is unusable as mediaportal bluescreens as soon as it is opened i go back to 9860 and then in the morning...
  7. Installing 10 tech preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing 10 tech preview: How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10? 3722
  8. Update for Windows Tech Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Windows Tech Preview: October 2014 update for Windows Tech Preview and Windows Server Tech Preview [kb3001512] Issues that are fixed in this updateIn Windows Technical Preview, certain devices do not receive firmware or driver updates. Adobe Flash update does not contain premium video...
  9. Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently

in Windows 10 News
    Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently: Windows 9 news recap: Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently, and more It's been a busy week here at WinBeta with lots and lots of Windows Threshold news breaking ground. We learned about an updated Modern UI, a new rapid release cycle for the preview, when the...
  10. Tech Preview Updates Today

in Windows 10 News
    Tech Preview Updates Today: So, does anyone know what they did? As usual, no MS info @support... [img]