Windows 10: New terms of service change

Discus and support New terms of service change in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I asked this before a while ago and got some info but nothing etched in stone. I know of the new update to the terms of service that go in effect... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnnulledBaton94, Aug 30, 2019.

1. New terms of service change

I asked this before a while ago and got some info but nothing etched in stone. I know of the new update to the terms of service that go in effect today(august 30th 2019). I logged into my Microsoft account and went to activity section in my account management page and i did not see an indicator of when I logged in or how many days i need to.I sign into the Microsoft website almost weekly anyway.I am also not sure if signing into my windows device counts as signing into Microsoft account as well. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

I put this under the windows category and security and privacy topic since its the only category close to the nature of my question I think. I apologize if I am adding it in the wrong place

:)

AnnulledBaton94, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017

Source: Updates to Our Terms of Service | Official LinkedIn Blog

Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. HELP! Cannot find where to accept the new Terms of Service!

I recently installed project spark on my PC and ran into the following error.

Our terms of service have been updated. Pelase start the Xbox Games app to accept the new Terms of Service.

So i started the Xbox app on my pc and logged into my account and no where did it prompt me to accept new terms of service.

Do i have to accept terms of service on an Xbox or can i accept terms of service on a PC?

JonathanBouligny, Aug 30, 2019
  4. New terms of service change

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

New terms of service change

1. New terms of service change - Similar Threads - terms service change

2. New Updates to Google Terms of Service Take Effect on Match 31, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates to Google Terms of Service Take Effect on Match 31, 2020: GOOGLE TERMS OF SERVICE Effective March 31, 2020 | Archived versions | Download PDF This page offers a preview of Google’s new Terms of Service that takes effect on March 31, 2020. Until then, the existing Terms of Service continues to describe the rules you...
  3. Updated Microsoft Online Services Terms now available to customers

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Online Services Terms now available to customers: Today, we published the updated Microsoft Online Services Terms with the changes we announced in November 2019. As Julie Brill, Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President for Privacy and Regulatory Affairs, described in her post, Introducing more privacy transparency for our...
  4. Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..: Everytime i view something on Youtube i see Terms of Service box..i reviewed it ...but it keeps popping up..is there a way to turn it off...or not display it...the sign in box also keeps popping up..and autoplay option... I find these annoying...*Mad !!! is there way to...
  5. Up coming terms of use changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Up coming terms of use changes: I just got an email concerning the up coming changes. the thing that caught my eye was the activity sign in change. Now does logging into windows count as a Microsoft account sign in to keep an account active or do we need to come here to the Microsoft website and sign in for...
  6. What is Windows 10 LTSC or Long-Term Servicing Channel?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10 LTSC or Long-Term Servicing Channel?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When it comes to Windows Update, Microsoft wants consumers to keep their computers updated. However, this strategy doesn’t work for Business, and especially those devices which only depend on functionality and features that don’t change over time. That’s...
  7. Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe: Today, we started notifying our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland about some changes we’re making to how we provide our services. These changes will be reflected in updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy that you can read now, but that will...
  8. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms: How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services....
  9. Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017: We're updating our Terms of Service on 2 October 2017. With these changes users will be better able to understand when Twitter may remove content on Twitter. Additionally, we wanted to make our Limitations of Liability provision easier to understand. Please note, that if...
  10. Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017: At LinkedIn, our “members first” philosophy helps guide every decision we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information. Today, we’re giving you an early look at LinkedIn’s updated Terms of Service - our Privacy Policy and User Agreement - so that you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone terma of service