Windows 10: New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10

Discus and support New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Today, the Microsoft Casual Games team is proud to announce that Microsoft Mahjong, the classic tile-matching game, is now updated for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10

Source: New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 13, 2016

2. cant play mahjong daily challenge

I have Windows 10 and it will not let me into Micrsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge. It goes to the puzzle ad and will not let me go any further. I have lost my icon on the desktop window.

BerniceRolfson, Oct 13, 2016
  3. Microsoft Puzzles and Microsoft Mahjong ERROR CODE 002000

I get the message "cannot connect to xbox.live" I can access and play the general games, but NOT the DAILY CHALLENGES. What's a mystery to me is that I can Login in to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and this connects to xbox live just fine. It loads
    the daily challenges just fine. Mahjong and Puzzles "can not connect" to xbox and returns the Error Code 002000. Does anyone have a remedy?

BTW: These two games were working just fine until 3-4 days ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong and Microsoft Puzzles, but did not help.

MarleneTipton, Oct 13, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Goody Goody.....along with Sudoku Pro....two brilliant time wasters, keeping the mind active and Alzheimer at bay.

dencal, Oct 13, 2016
  5. Online games aren't any use to me.

We had a huge blackout a couple of weeks ago here in South Australia (entire state for ~6 hours).
    This meant no Internet access.

All of my music and video files are on my main desktop, so I couldn't use them.
    Since I foolishly "upgraded" my W7 Premium laptop to W10 Home, I couldn't even play Solitaire or Mahjong.

Eventually my friend and I scraped up enough batteries to run a radio.

lehnerus2000, Oct 15, 2016
  6. Even if you have Windows 10, you do not need Internet access to play games.

alkaufmann, Oct 15, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    Look for the previous games on Winaero - Free small and useful software for Windows and scroll down the list to find them.

Berton, Oct 15, 2016
  8. New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10

I found Solitaire.

I could have sworn that the last time I tried it, W10 demanded that I login to something.

Thanks for the link. *Smile

Aside
    I just posted my previous comment when a 2 hour brownout occurred. *Biggrin

lehnerus2000, Oct 15, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    When playing games like that, online just stores scores and can let you continue stopped game.
    Old one already got boring so this new one is welcome.

CountMike, Oct 15, 2016
  10. Hi I play the daily challenge and so far I have got full badges at the end of every month, I love it as it keeps my brain active and my fingers nimble when you have to beat the clock, same with solitaire.

hTconeM9user, Oct 17, 2016
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the update on this one. I really enjoy playing Mahjong.

BunnyJ, Oct 17, 2016
  12. CountMike New Member
    Challenges ? Heck, life is challenging enough, I want to relax with games, not make new frustrations !!

CountMike, Oct 17, 2016
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Puzzles help relax me. As for life.. I just take one day at a time.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - themes challenges puzzles

2. Change theme in Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change theme in Mahjong: Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-theme-in-mahjong/a0c22354-78b7-4bb4-bd2d-dbe8279e0a1e
  3. Change theme in Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change theme in Mahjong: Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-theme-in-mahjong/a0c22354-78b7-4bb4-bd2d-dbe8279e0a1e
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  5. microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open: mahjong daily game will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-daily-challenge-will-not-open/257371a5-529f-4cec-8154-b4cbb4e0121b
  6. New version Microsoft Mahjong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New version Microsoft Mahjong: I have had a new version of Microsoft Mahjong for several days: [ATTACH] I have had a new version of Microsoft Mahjong for several days. There are five game elements in the picture. Of these five, only three are available. Why? How can I unlock the other two games? Can I...
  7. new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong: Today I found a new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong. I've got Win 10. Is there any possibility to go to the old desktop? The new one is awfull and distracts me....
  8. Mahjong daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong daily challenges: amazing that i asked same question 3 years ago. I did follow up as suggested, and as i said, they sent me back to you. How ‘bout you two playing nice, talking to each other and resolving this. We users arent making any headway....
  9. Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle: how to transfer Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle premium from old computer to a new computer and keep all previously solved games and continue with no issues....
  10. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve!: Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve! I followed the YouTube solution but their puzzle differs about halfway through. The game on my computer is unsolvable....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong daily challenges windows 10

2. how to change theme in microsoft mahjong