Windows 10: New thread to Tekkie Boy...

Discus and support New thread to Tekkie Boy... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; @Tekkie Boy, I am so sorry for taking your time. Hopefully the following link will be what you need from WeTrasnfer... WeTransfer This is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WXC, Feb 20, 2021.

1. WXC
    WXC Win User

New thread to Tekkie Boy...

2. Naki Win User

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

3. s1rrah Win User
    ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Feb 20, 2021
  4. New thread to Tekkie Boy...

New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

Cotton_Cup, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

New thread to Tekkie Boy...

1. New thread to Tekkie Boy... - Similar Threads - thread Tekkie Boy

2. Ramesh is a good boy from bankatwa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ramesh is a good boy from bankatwa: Nine people were dead and another was clinging to life in Nevada after a car raced through a red light and slammed into several vehicles, North Las Vegas police said.Officer Alexander Cuevas, who called Saturday's crash a "chaotic event," said the age of those killed ranged...
  3. Ramesh is a good boy from bankatwa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ramesh is a good boy from bankatwa: Nine people were dead and another was clinging to life in Nevada after a car raced through a red light and slammed into several vehicles, North Las Vegas police said.Officer Alexander Cuevas, who called Saturday's crash a "chaotic event," said the age of those killed ranged...
  4. If you can help me you're a good boy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you can help me you're a good boy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/cebqc3j7lho51.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=89c1c103612cf049a3743ec076d058173688ecf1 Simple question: Does anyone know how to remove this stupid widget built in to windows (right upper corner) to turn on and off your camera and...
  5. Oh Boy . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oh Boy . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . This happened, to me before. I was opening a picture, I had downloaded. It, asked. What program to, open with? I, must have picked, the wrong one. And I clicked, use this program, always. Ah, how do I, change the program, that opens the...
  6. Please Help Boys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Boys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mxjer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd2hmb/please_help_boys/
  7. New Boy Today

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Boy Today: Hi. Have just joined today, having made the leap from my lovely Win 7 recently. In spite of some rumours I quite like the look of Win 10 (1909) and look forward to getting to know it as well as Win 7. I'm retired and have a lot of interests. At the moment I'm a little...
  8. New Boy Today

in Windows 10 Support
    New Boy Today: Hi. Have just joined today, having made the leap from my lovely Win 7 recently. In spite of some rumours I quite like the look of Win 10 (1909) and look forward to getting to know it as well as Win 7. I'm retired and have a lot of interests. At the moment I'm a little...
  9. WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread": Had to start a new thread for this problem. For some reason, the other thread won't allow me to reply to several people helping with this issue. Keeps saying "oops, something went wrong" when clicking the reply button. Hello, My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue...
  10. The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread

in Windows 10 Customization
    The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread: Hey guys, I started this NEW thread because of a suggestion which sent me looking for for the "Show us your desktop" thread, and saw this: [img] So I decided to take the advice and start this thread. Come on guys and girls, put some effort into making your sys your own....