Windows 10: New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

Discus and support New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Mar 25, 2019.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

f14tomcat, Mar 25, 2019
  2. f14tomcat Win User

New Thunderbird Email Client Released

New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes.

New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1 [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Mar 25, 2019
  3. How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

Try and set it within Thunderbird itself under options.

Although I'm surprised it doesn't show..

Mine wasn't listed as default, there was no entry. Maybe setting it as default in Thunderbird over rides W10. Mine is acting like it is default.

Torquemada, Mar 25, 2019
  4. socklosk Win User

How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

I can see where one can choose which email client to use as the default in the system settings, but Thunderbird is not listed in the available options.

socklosk, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1 - Similar Threads - Thunderbird Email Client

2. Trying new email client Comcast Server

in Browsers and Email
    Trying new email client Comcast Server: I currently have Thunderbird email ( POP3) installed in my wife's desktop. Server is Comcast. She does not like it. I would like her to try another email client . Do I have to disable Thunderbird email before I install and setup another new email client ? I suppose I have to...
  3. Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released: Link to the Mozilla ftp. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.3/ 123123
  4. New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available: New Thunderbird Release - 60.3.2 Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.3.2) — Mozilla Download: Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla 122587
  5. Email error Thunderbird/Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email error Thunderbird/Gmail: Hi. Email works fine. Getting an error (lower right corner) occasionally that says "Authentication Error:" then it quickly disappears (too fast to read). Can I keep it on the screen? Dell laptop that has worked fine almost a year. No Pause button. Any fix? Thanks....
  6. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  7. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....
  8. How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?: I can see where one can choose which email client to use as the default in the system settings, but Thunderbird is not listed in the available options. 23340
  9. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649
  10. Transferring Older Thunderbird eMails To New Computer: How ?

in Browsers and Email
    Transferring Older Thunderbird eMails To New Computer: How ?: Hello, Have 2 pc's in the house now; an older W10 pc and a brand new iMac for another family member. Not too sharp with this "stuff" anymore. Will blame it on old age now. The W10 pc uses Thunderbird for its eMails. I would like very much to transfer all the "older"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 60.6.1 erro thunderbird