Windows 10: New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0

Discus and support New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Version 68.3.0, first offered to channel users on December 3, 2019 [img] Release notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.3.0) — Mozilla Directory... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Dec 3, 2019.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0

f14tomcat, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Access Denied, Dec 3, 2019
  3. DooGie Win User
    DooGie, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Farvatten Win User

Thunderbird 60.9.0 is released.

I appreciated Josey's heads up on 60.9, the release I'd assumed was the latest by my Thunderbird's 'About' message:

New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0 [​IMG]

I also appreciated Jimbo's heads up on 68.0 as the current release, having thought because of it's advanced version number, and first seen here in last weeks discussion, surely this was some future beta channel like Firefox.

Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0

However I see now, and thanks to these discussions, that 68.0 is what you'll get when go to the website to download the latest:

Thunderbird — Download Thunderbird — Mozilla

Also worthy of note to those like me on the 60.9 release was this message in the "What's New In Thunderbird 68" blog about users on 60.9 not being offered 68.0 for a few weeks which explains why I was not yet notified..

What's New In Thunderbird 68

New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0 [​IMG]

Farvatten, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. New Thunderbird Version 68.3.0 - Similar Threads - Thunderbird Version

2. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset: I followed the procedure to reset Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion-g Laptop. It was successful and the updates installed, but now I cannot download email to my Thunderbird app and get the message "Unable to write the email to the mailbox....". "Unable to write the email to the...
  3. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset: I followed the procedure to reset Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion-g Laptop. It was successful and the updates installed, but now I cannot download email to my Thunderbird app and get the message "Unable to write the email to the mailbox....". "Unable to write the email to the...
  4. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  6. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  7. windows version of thunderbird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows version of thunderbird: alright so since windows become worse and worse each update ( no fanboy lies pls.. not here to debate ) im switching to linux slowly. i still need windows for now so i installed mozilla thunderbird ( i tried to join thunderbird group twice , nothing ) , and there is something...
  8. Mozilla Thunderbird version 68.0 beta 1

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird version 68.0 beta 1: This has been released to the Mozilla ftp servers. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/68.0b1/ 134792
  9. Thunderbird version 60.4.0

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird version 60.4.0: The above version of Thunderbird email client has just been released on the Mozilla ftp server. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.4.0/ 123851
  10. Thunderbird version 60.2.1 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird version 60.2.1 released: For those who use Thunderbird the above version has just been released. 32-bit and 64-bit versions. @Josey Wales Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.2.1/ 120584

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thunderbird 68.3.0 vs thunderbird 68.2.1