Windows 10: New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help

Discus and support New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cannot create a new user with my domain name attached,, ir. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimothyHedrick, Jul 30, 2021.

1. New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help

cannot create a new user with my domain name attached,, ir. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

TimothyHedrick, Jul 30, 2021

2. web domain, host, dreamweaver

ok, so im making a FTP site via dreamweaver...and im looking at this web host will all that work? (im soo new to web hosting, domain name, etc) so i can easily upload my site design to my site by filling in the "site definition" in dreamweaver, right?

if theres some bored genius who has done something similar to this and feels like helping me, could you please come help me out? my MSN: L: luke15@live.com, steam: gondortrooper, xfire: 1braveheart

Braveheart, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    O365 Can't save doc,that was created under different domain

I assume that both your domains belong to the same O365 tenant, and that the old OneDrive for Business (ODfB) account still exists.

Remove all those files and folders in new ODfB which you copied from old ODfB. I suggest you do not delete them, just to be sure, instead copy them for instance to an external hard disk.

Sign in to old ODfB in browser, select a folder, select Share, expand the default People in ABCDE with this link can edit selection:

New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help [​IMG]

Select Specific people, select Allow editing, click Apply:

New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help [​IMG]

Enter the new O365 / ODfB account email, click Send:

In browser, sign out from old ODfB (important!), sign in to new ODfB.

Your new account has now received an email about old account sharing a folder with you:

Click the link Open. The contents of shared folder is shown in browser. Click Files to go up one level:

Select the shared folder, select Copy to, select Your OneDrive:

That's it. The folder old ODfB shared will be copied to new ODfB, with new O365 account having right to edit everything in that folder. Repeat this for each root level folder in old ODfB.

4. New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help

help suggest new site name/domain

a few friends and i have started a new site. we are looking for a name/domain for our site.

it will be like a blend of several different sites. we want to cover all aspects of tech. cars, car stereo, perfomance, home electronic, home theater, computers, computer hardware/software, mp3/mp4 players, and so on. basically, anything tech.

PLEASE!!!!!! help us by suggesting any ideas you may have.

thanks!!!

Fitseries3, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help

1. New to O365 Hosting my web page here, but unable to create new users with my domain name - help - Similar Threads - O365 Hosting web

2. Problem creating and deleting some new web page shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem creating and deleting some new web page shortcuts.: I prefer old school "IE Favorites" which were Windows "Shortcuts" to web pages.The problem has been happening for months now, so it is not related to recent updates of Windows or FireFox.Win10 Home V 22H2 build 19045.2486I drag from browser address bar FireFox V108.0.2 64bit...
  3. Problem creating and deleting some new web page shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem creating and deleting some new web page shortcuts.: I prefer old school "IE Favorites" which were Windows "Shortcuts" to web pages.The problem has been happening for months now, so it is not related to recent updates of Windows or FireFox.Win10 Home V 22H2 build 19045.2486I drag from browser address bar FireFox V108.0.2 64bit...
  4. Setup a new user with a work domain name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup a new user with a work domain name: What is the proper procedure for creating a work account with a work domain for a user on a new PC? I know how to create a local user, but the local user cannot access the SharePoint and O365 desktop apps. They can login to Office or Outlook.com but the PC wants the user to...
  5. Setup a new user with a work domain name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup a new user with a work domain name: What is the proper procedure for creating a work account with a work domain for a user on a new PC? I know how to create a local user, but the local user cannot access the SharePoint and O365 desktop apps. They can login to Office or Outlook.com but the PC wants the user to...
  6. Setup a new user with a work domain name

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to give a name to a small web page running on my local host?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to give a name to a small web page running on my local host?: Hi, I'm running a small database on my localhost using the IP address found on my IPV4. This application is only used within my network, but I wanted to give it a name instead of using the IP address. Can you help me get that setup?...
  8. New User Created on my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New User Created on my Desktop?: So I noticed this a month ago; I have 2 main users on my computer but now I have a 3rd one titled ' MS ' (I'm assuming this stands for Microsoft). I'm just worried because why is there a new account being created only on my desktop without my notification (I've never ever...
  9. The new Skype for Web is here

in Windows 10 News
    The new Skype for Web is here: Skype has always been about bringing people together. We continue to be driven by the opportunity to connect our global community of hundreds of millions of users, empowering them to feel closer and achieve more together. We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Skype...
  10. Unable to Create New User Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Create New User Account: I have tried creating a new User Account but like the Start Menu, it just won't open. Anyone else had this problem? 15808