Windows 10: New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP

Discus and support New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to briefly explain MY CURRENT STATUS/STORY, then MY ISSUE and then ask MY QUESTION FOR HELP. The purpose behind this method is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J.Fox-McCloud, May 12, 2021.

1. New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP

I would like to briefly explain MY CURRENT STATUS/STORY, then MY ISSUE and then ask MY QUESTION FOR HELP. The purpose behind this method is to hopefully help the experts who are willing to help me out have a better understanding of what I’m trying to do. Thank you for taking your time to look at my post, I really do appreciate it!MY CURRENT STATUS/STORY:I recently discovered that the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 was released for PC and would be released onto XBOX this summer. I did some research and ordered the “Thrustmaster T.Flight Hot

:)

J.Fox-McCloud, May 12, 2021

2. New PC

You would have to look up the games Max requirements and buy one that meets and exceeds the games Maximum specifications such as ( Processing Power / Memory requirements / Graphics requirements / Internet connection @ speed requirements ).

A bad or low Internet connection can induce lag.

• OR : Have a custom Computer built for yourself by a reputable agent who possibly is a Gamer his-self and knows his mettle.
    • To save money it would probably be better to do some research on the game and its MAX requirements and Internet Speed requirements for lag free operation " AND " if you are computer savvy build it yourself.

Frank N St31n, May 12, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

i bought a reclining chair and have a 46" monitor. flat table top required, cordless mouse required - corded keyboard possible.

i use a large desk, but nothing is stopping anyone from watching TV/movies etc on this TV past a keyboard and mouse.

Mussels, May 12, 2021
  4. 20mmrain Win User

New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, May 12, 2021
Thema:

New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP

1. New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP - Similar Threads - gaming requirements HELP

2. New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help: Hi,I just got a new pc build when i lunch any game tried with five games it works for 5 to 10 minutes and then it just freezes and stuck until i hard shutdown by pressing the power button for a while some time it shows a blue screen with “Clock_watchdog_timeout” and not...
  3. Help with new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with new pc: So currently right now I own a windows pc that I bought for around $300 but im currently in the process of building a new gaming pc and I was told I need to purchase Windows OS on my new pc but since I already own one is it possible to use it again on the new one or do I need...
  4. Help, new Pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, new Pc: I recently migrated to a new PC and need to reactivate my windows I even linked to my account I got this Error code 0xc004c060 please help! submitted by /u/Acekill98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8jtkk/help_new_pc/
  5. Are these requirements enough for a PC game?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are these requirements enough for a PC game?: I have an Acer Espire E1-531 with these specifications Intel B960 processor(2.2GHz,2 MB L3 chache) Intel HD Graphics 15.6" HD LED LCD 4GB DDR3 memory 500GB HDD DVD-super Multi DL Drive Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/n 6-cell Li-ion battery Is this enough for the...
  6. Help with Gaming PC.

Help with Gaming PC.: Windows memory detected hardware errors and crystal disk info reported caution. is something wrong with my hardware? submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd90gl/help_with_gaming_pc/
  7. Need help with my new gaming pc

Need help with my new gaming pc: So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had I'm assuming a HDD and SSD, so the main one I assume is the HDD which has about 200gb and the SSD has 1TB, after I installed...
  8. New PC require Windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New PC require Windows installation: Hi all, My current desktop is on its way out and I am buying a new one. I will be taking my SSD out of my old PC (onto which is Windows 10 and programs) and putting into my new one, however, I will be using this as a back up as I will also have a M.2-2280 NVMe PCIe SSD on...
  9. New Games for PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Games for PC.: Hi, recently I have downloaded and installed Rise of Nations and Age of Empires from the Microsoft Store and the X-Box app. I have difficulty loading either game and frequently get the notice 'You need to be on-line to play this game' when in fact I am already on-line....
  10. New to PC Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New to PC Gaming: Hi, I doanloaded Lara Croft Go on my Lenovo Z50-70 laptop which plays just fine using the keyboard. I bought Xbox 360 controller of Ebay thinking it may be better than using the keyboard but after pluging it in the usb port I found I could not play the game with it. Was I...