Windows 10: New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp?

Discus and support New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting multiple BSOD's almost every day. They seem to occur when I'm using Chrome, but that's almost the entire time my PC is being used. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Warghost, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Warghost Win User

New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp?

I'm getting multiple BSOD's almost every day. They seem to occur when I'm using Chrome, but that's almost the entire time my PC is being used. This isn't a new PC and I know it's stable, so I finally had enough and decided to make an account here. I have downloaded the Win10 SDK and will upload debug info if necessary, but the BSOD's are calling out issues with these:

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (Npfs.SYS)
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (dxgkrnl.sys)
    CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION (ndis.sys)
    FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (NTFS.sys)

Do any of you know what common issue these may all be pointing at? I am happy to upload some logs, and I just downloaded the Win10 SDK, but I was hoping these may be a red flag to someone who can offer some advice on what to do next. Thanks!

UPDATE: Uploaded the log

:)

Warghost, Feb 26, 2016

2. Win10 Update Causing BSOD's Daily!

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of
    the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 26, 2016
  3. MuzldGFX. Win User
    Win10 Update Causing BSOD's Daily!

Hi,

Blue screening up to 5 times a day, nearly all occurred during Chrome browsing. Have not once had a blue screen while playing
    any games or heavy programs. This only started to happen after the recent win10 update...

All drivers are up to date...

Link To .dmp's and System Info = DMPs.zip

MuzldGFX., Feb 26, 2016
  4. New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp?

I know this is four months later, but you have too many .dmp files. It will be hard to tell what the problem is. I debugged some of them and they pretty much came up with different BSOD results. Maybe reinstall Windows or something. Sorry if I didn't help.

TeenTechie, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp?

1. New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp? - Similar Threads - Win10 getting daily

2. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  3. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  4. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Daily BSOD's please help

Daily BSOD's please help: I have been getting a BSOD everyday for the last month or so. I've done a clean install, tested the ram and erased and reinstalled the drivers of the onboard modem all with no improvement. I've disabled all overclocking and XMP with no effect. I generally know enough about...
  7. BSODs daily since installation of Win10

BSODs daily since installation of Win10: Ever since I installed Windows 10, in a newly built computer, I have been getting the same 5 or 6 BSoDs and crashes every time I start my machine. It starts with Kernel_Security_Failure, then Page_Fault, then something else, then something else. I've been dealing with this...
  8. Getting daily BSODs

Getting daily BSODs: Hi All, Over the past few months I've been getting BSODs, used to be less frequent but now it's pretty much daily. They mostly happen when playing games and games that are fairly graphic intensive but I now sometimes get them just while browsing. Seem to get one quite...
  9. New build, daily BSOD

New build, daily BSOD: Hi guys. I recently built a new computer and it's been giving me a lot of trouble. I get a crash that says whea uncorrectable error probably twice a day. Primarily I use the computer for gaming. I'm not sure if this is a problem I can correct myself or if there part...
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992