Windows 10: New to Windows 10 Forums

Discus and support New to Windows 10 Forums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Already confused as to how to Introduce myself to the 145107-welcome-tenforum as described "Welcome , Our records indicate that you have never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FireDocUSMC, Dec 16, 2019.

1. New to Windows 10 Forums

Already confused as to how to Introduce myself to the 145107-welcome-tenforum

as described "Welcome ,

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello and introducing yourself to our community in the Introductions thread."

If this is done automatically by the Boards Moderator or I missed something at the last turn of event Registering then Confirm to Join.

aka D.R. "Doc" Young - over several hills and about to have a pacemaker implanted Gift for Life my Christmas Present

:)

FireDocUSMC, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New to Windows 10 Forums

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

New to Windows 10 Forums

1. New to Windows 10 Forums - Similar Threads - Forums

2. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  3. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  4. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  5. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...: Can't add money to child's account.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-account/d6af65ac-84cc-4306-bb1b-b3ff6c08da17...
  7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...: Can't add money to child's account.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-account/d6af65ac-84cc-4306-bb1b-b3ff6c08da17...
  8. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...: My Spotify has an issue where it says the specified user does not have a profile, I want to get access to the files because I have deleted and redownloaded spotify to no avail. My computer will not let me into windowsapps because it is securely protected for some reason and...
  9. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...: My Spotify has an issue where it says the specified user does not have a profile, I want to get access to the files because I have deleted and redownloaded spotify to no avail. My computer will not let me into windowsapps because it is securely protected for some reason and...
  10. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...