Windows 10: New to Windows 10 Question

Discus and support New to Windows 10 Question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What does it mean when I get the message Running in S Mode, I was trying to install Firefox Browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarySchwab3, Dec 9, 2019.

1. New to Windows 10 Question

What does it mean when I get the message Running in S Mode, I was trying to install Firefox Browser

:)

MarySchwab3, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New to Windows 10 Question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

New to Windows 10 Question

1. New to Windows 10 Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  3. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  4. Question about the authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  6. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  7. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  9. To answer your question

To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...