Windows 10: New to windows , is there a way to remove this window organiser ? Many Thanks !

Discus and support New to windows , is there a way to remove this window organiser ? Many Thanks ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lv-426b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfw60k/new_to_windows_is_there_a_way_to_remove_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lv-426b, Oct 22, 2020.

1. New to windows , is there a way to remove this window organiser ? Many Thanks !

/u/lv-426b, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New to windows , is there a way to remove this window organiser ? Many Thanks !

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

New to windows , is there a way to remove this window organiser ? Many Thanks !

1. New to windows , is there a way to remove this window organiser ? Many Thanks ! - Similar Threads - remove window organiser

2. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  3. How to organise my many film photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organise my many film photos?: Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-organise-my-many-film-photos/3310e656-6f70-40f7-bc97-99471a42cf7b
  4. How to organise my many film photos?

How to organise my many film photos?: Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-organise-my-many-film-photos/3310e656-6f70-40f7-bc97-99471a42cf7b
  5. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  6. Removing organisations from computer

Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  7. Remove "my organisation"

Remove "my organisation": Hello, I recently bought a new pc running Windows 10 home edition, and when installing everything, I had to sign in to my school account in order to use my Office license. When doing this however I accidentally forgot to untick the option to allow this organisation to manage...
  8. Removing organisational Requirement for Windows PIN

Removing organisational Requirement for Windows PIN: This has created so much grief for me. I have several machines that I need to set up for staff and when log them in as a work account it gets linked to thier office 365 Account, and I get this message: [ATTACH] Problem is that I cannot have a PIN log in because it...
  9. new laptop, windows 10, "organisation"??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    new laptop, windows 10, "organisation"??: Hello! So like a month ago i got this new laptop Allview AllBook y-100. It works really well. When i first opened the laptop it showed me that i was connected to a microsoft account already and it was in Polish. I didn't really pay attention to that. Later, i realised that i...
  10. Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise

in Browsers and Email
    Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise: Hi there When will Ms start realising that not everybody wants a browser that looks like it was designed for a mobile phone or a tablet. There's no way to organise the favourites unlike IE --even a simple sort is missing. You can create a new folder but why are we...