Windows 10: New to Windows, looking for antivirus
Discus and support New to Windows, looking for antivirus in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says, I am new to Windows. Switched from the great Apple lol, but I really need a good antivirus software and am not sure which to get.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goatsherd2, Aug 17, 2020.
Thema:
New to Windows, looking for antivirus
Loading...
-
New to Windows, looking for antivirus - Similar Threads - looking antivirus
-
What Should I Look for in a Bulk URL Extraction Tool?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhat Should I Look for in a Bulk URL Extraction Tool?: Hello everyone. I’m researching different bulk URL extraction tools and would appreciate some advice from people who have used them. My main goal is to extract URLs from large amounts of web content without spending hours doing everything manually. Important features for... -
Looking for a lightweight clock like Hatysa Conky.
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderLooking for a lightweight clock like Hatysa Conky.: [ATTACH] Hello everyone. I am a big fan of the Hatysa clock for linux but i was wondering if there was an alternative to it on windows. Appreciate the help! submitted by /u/Professional-Fall449 [link] [comments]... -
Couldn’t connect to the network, Keep your device on, and we’ll look for solutions
in Windows 10 NewsCouldn’t connect to the network, Keep your device on, and we’ll look for solutions: [ATTACH]Some users cannot boot into Windows 11 due to the “Couldn’t connect to the network, Keep your device on, and we’ll look for solutions again ins 30 minutes” error. According to the reports, this error occurs when users turn on their computers. The screen shows a... -
Website wants to look for and connect to any device on your local network
in Windows 10 NewsWebsite wants to look for and connect to any device on your local network: [ATTACH]Some of you might have seen a pop-up message in Chrome saying “Website wants to look for and connect to any device on your local network.” Chrome shows this message when visiting certain websites. This is due to an update in the Google Chrome web browser. In this... -
Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System SecurityLooking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.: Is there a good free antivirus recommendable for Windows 10. Not sure if the Defender which comes with Windows 10 is good enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-good-free-antivirus-for-windows-10/40ab8912-55cb-403e-99b3-36f905e398c0 -
Looking for antivirus with more user choice.
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderLooking for antivirus with more user choice.: So I am currently using Bitdefender, and one of my biggest complaints is that when Bitdefender thinks it finds malware, it either auto deletes it, or auto-quarantines it. This creates a lot of hassle since these events have always been false positives, and sometimes the file... -
I’m looking for a good antivirus for windows 10 (free). In a couple months I’ll be...
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderI’m looking for a good antivirus for windows 10 (free). In a couple months I’ll be...: submitted by /u/SaxDogga [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxruzh/im_looking_for_a_good_antivirus_for_windows_10/ -
"It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor...
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security"It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor...: Hi guys, It's been 2 months and 10 hours of trying my best and I need help. I can successfully download about 1 of 5 programs in the Oculus store to my pc. Many are getting blocked by my antivirus software. Willing to pay for assistance at this point. Help!!!!... -
Looking for some Antivirus Advice
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System SecurityLooking for some Antivirus Advice: I'd like to use a Free one before I decide if I'd like to pay for the Full Version. I'd like an Antivirus w/a good reputation, that can stop tracking cookies & pop-ups, somewhat fast but very thorough scans w/easy to read & understand results-that can also be copied to a...