Windows 10: New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean.

Discus and support New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i am new to windows and i have sensitive videos and i was looking at the properties of the files and see that they are shared!? What can this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chefgrizzle84, Aug 29, 2018.

1. New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean.

Hello, i am new to windows and i have sensitive videos and i was looking at the properties of the files and see that they are shared!? What can this mean as i have not shared them with anyone.... I have windows 7 ultimate / windows 10 dual boot if that makes a difference. Thank you

:)

chefgrizzle84, Aug 29, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 29, 2018
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Aug 29, 2018
  4. New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean.

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 29, 2018
Thema:

New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean.

1. New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean. - Similar Threads - Need help figuring

2. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  3. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  4. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc: Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is laggy and feels choppy. Monitor randomly freezes or turns black. Its pretty laggy overall. It gets really slow and unusable....
  6. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc: Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is laggy and feels choppy. Monitor randomly freezes or turns black. Its pretty laggy overall. It gets really slow and unusable....
  7. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

8. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD: i have ran everything from IPDT to memory diag to chkdsk,sfc,etc.. they all show that there's no problem so i cant put my finger on it ..here is my minidump: minidump.rarhope anyone can help , thanks....
  9. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD: i have ran everything from IPDT to memory diag to chkdsk,sfc,etc.. they all show that there's no problem so i cant put my finger on it ..here is my minidump: minidump.rarhope anyone can help , thanks....
  10. BSOD - need to figure out what causing this

BSOD - need to figure out what causing this: Hi there As the user has access to the HP Software Updates, user kicked off the 2 updates in relation to BIOS and NIC firmware upgrade yesterday and come back home and when he started he got the BSOD. User managed to get into Safe mode and now reboot as normal. Checked...