Windows 10: New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues

Discus and support New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Office 365 is an extremely reliable service, with service availability that typically exceeds 99.9 percent. So if an occasional issue occurs with, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues

Source: New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, May 11, 2016

2. Keyboard won't work

Hi,

When you said Windows 365, did you mean Office 365? If yes, Try to run the Repair tool for Office and see if it resolves the issue:

Repair an Office application.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, May 11, 2016
  3. Calendar default account for appointments

Hi Linda,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

As you are using Office 365, this issue is better suited in Office 365 forum, we have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you
    to post the same query in Office 365 forum for further assistance with this issue.

Office - Microsoft Community

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 11, 2016
  4. New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues

Thank you just downloaded and installed it

hTconeM9user, May 11, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, May 11, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I don't have Office 365 (Office 2016 Pro Plus instead) to test it, but it does seem that it may be another good tool to help with Office 365 issues though.

Brink, May 11, 2016
  7. I have 365 and it would seem a good App to have
    It sits on desktop or pinned to Start for when you want it

hTconeM9user, May 11, 2016
  8. John035 Win User

Is this only for the commercial versions of Office 365?

John035, May 12, 2016
  9. Not as I know off I have downloaded it and installed it ok for home version of Office 365

hTconeM9user, May 12, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Thank you.
    Hopefully there will be some expert reviews in the near future.

davidhk, May 12, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    No. It is for ALL 365 users.

davidhk, May 12, 2016
  12. Cliff S New Member
    I went ahead and installed it*Smile
    It seems, more like, just link to an online Microsoft FixIt.
    I didn't need to use it, so when I clicked cancel,, they asked for feedback, with the option, pre ticked: I'm just checking it out".
    I wrote I installed it for "Just in case".
    Thanks for the heads up @Brink*Thumbs

New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues [​IMG]

New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 12, 2016
  13. New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues

That is all I installed it for just in case

hTconeM9user, May 12, 2016
  14. Cliff S New Member
    Yep better than waiting until you need it, and having to search for the post, to find the link again

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues - Similar Threads - tool helping resolve

2. Office 365 Installation Help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 Installation Help: Hey, can you help me. I want to know whether I can install Office 365 which is paid version ofcourse on a pirated version of windows 10. Will it install and at the same time is it safe to install on a pirated version?...
  3. Office 365 install issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 install issue: Bought new laptop with windows 10 and Office 365 from retail store, installed using the provided key, but get "error status 0xc0e90002 System 32 VC runtime not designed to run on Windows" when I try to open Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc. How does this get fixed?...
  4. Upgrade issues Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade issues Office 365: My computer upgraded automatically last night, and now my Word document is deleting comments when I press 'Next Comment'. Googling tells me that there are issues with the 1809 upgrade, but I checked my settings (Settings/System/About) and for some reason I'm on 1803 - which...
  5. New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365: Modern workers are always looking for ways to be more productive, but in today’s always connected world filled with infinite distractions, it is hard to stay focused, find what you are looking for and determine where to get started doing your most important work. Office.com...
  6. Office 365 sign in issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  7. Office 365 sign in issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...
  8. New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more: Office 365 provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share, and communicate. Today, we’re excited to announce the addition of 96 new global markets, bringing...
  9. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...